The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

12 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion leaves Falvan to fend for himself, splitting into two identical copies of herself to attack Johny from two directions at once.

Johny grabs the necks to the two Subversions and slams their heads together, bringing his scythe back around.

12 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus chuckles, then it turns into a full laugh. "You forget, Death, what I am. I have killed Death before. I can do it again. But sure, we'll call this a fair fight."

His Luxblade disappears in a flash of blazingly white light. No armor formed on him, but he seemed confidant. "Your move."

Xiahida swings his claymore in an overhead, disengaging before contact and spinning to hit Platypus's right side

13 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"Look at it this way. Do you really think Hacob will stop just because it might be dangerous? He's a Narrator now. He can take care of himself."

"I know he won't, I just won't force him."

1 hour ago, Xiahida said:

Johny grabs the necks to the two Subversions and slams their heads together, bringing his scythe back around.

Xiahida swings his claymore in an overhead, disengaging before contact and spinning to hit Platypus's right side

Platypus, looking in his eyes, meets the blade with Vengeance without looking down. Then he rushed forward on a counter attack. Lightning fast lunges, sweeps, slashes, and other attacks rained down on Xiahida and his blade.

Xiahida struggles to block all the blows with his large sword, getting battered with strikes. A few lines on his shoulder guard glows with an arcane white light and Platypus's blade gets tossed back, throwing the small mammal back several feet. More lines glow on his greaves and makes an astounding leap  and drives his sword into Platypus's direction

2 hours ago, Xiahida said:

The Subversions melt into a puddle of water as the scythe hits them, the real Subversion appearing from nothing to stab her Blade towards Johny's back.

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I know he won't, I just won't force him."

"Fine. As long as he gives it to me in time for the duel."

Edited by Nameless*

1 hour ago, Xiahida said:

Xiahida struggles to block all the blows with his large sword, getting battered with strikes. A few lines on his shoulder guard glows with an arcane white light and Platypus's blade gets tossed back, throwing the small mammal back several feet. More lines glow on his greaves and makes an astounding leap  and drives his sword into Platypus's direction

you realize Platypus isn't an actual platypus, right?

Platypus rolls backwards and then brings his blade down on the sword, driving it into the ground. He could tell he was the superior swordsman, so he charged, taking advantage of the fact that the sword was in the ground. He summoned his Luxblade and threw it at his opponent, then continued his attack.

3 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The Subversions melt into a puddle of water as the scythe hits them, the real Subversion appearing from nothing to stab her Blade towards Johny's back.

"Fine. As long as he gives it to me in time for the duel."

"He probably will."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"Eh. Thaidakar was far harder to fight. I haven't even had to use Vengeance or my other magical abilities."

"I'll take your word for it. Thaidakar was too afraid to fight me. So how's Hacob doing? Has he found the house yet?"

Just now, Nameless* said:

"I'll take your word for it. Thaidakar was too afraid to fight me. So how's Hacob doing? Has he found the house yet?"

"I... don't think that's quite what has happened. And yeah, he should have."

Nameless' house.

Hacob gently eased open the door, then slowly walked inside.

7 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Johny flies directly into the attack and twists, blade protruding from the space between his shoulder blades, and rams a knife into Subservation.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

you realize Platypus isn't an actual platypus, right?

Platypus rolls backwards and then brings his blade down on the sword, driving it into the ground. He could tell he was the superior swordsman, so he charged, taking advantage of the fact that the sword was in the ground. He summoned his Luxblade and threw it at his opponent, then continued his attack.

Xyr transforms Platypus into a humanoid platypus.

Xiahida grabs the handle as it flies at him, pulling it behind him in a reverse grip, point up. Xiahida pulls out a broadsword and charges at Platypus. He uses the Luxblade to cut at the stomach and an overhead strike, sensing a drawback to using his opponents Blade.

Nameless' house.

Hacob gently eased open the door, then slowly walked inside.

A long hallway loomed before him, lined with a myriad of mismatched doors.

4 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Johny flies directly into the attack and twists, blade protruding from the space between his shoulder blades, and rams a knife into Subservation.

Subversion winces, teleporting a dozen or so feet away from Johny. "Not bad. Still, if our fight is any indication of your strength, you're not nearly powerful enough to wipe out all of TLT."

"My power lacks in this world. An Admin IS the TLT. You cannot safely fight your world," A second blade appears on his scythe to make a 'Z' shape and he throws it, spinning as it flies, and sweeps throughout the souls beneath him. The souls puff out and the scythe grows brighter. It soon takes out a few dozen souls and is like a bonfire. 

"I still have power beyond what you see. It has been a minute since my last fight."

13 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr transforms Platypus into a humanoid platypus.

Xiahida grabs the handle as it flies at him, pulling it behind him in a reverse grip, point up. Xiahida pulls out a broadsword and charges at Platypus. He uses the Luxblade to cut at the stomach and an overhead strike, sensing a drawback to using his opponents Blade.

The transformation doesn't happen.

The Luxblade disappears as he swings it, reappearing in Platypus' hand. He immediately used it to block the broadsword, using Vengeance to attack.

6 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

A long hallway loomed before him, lined with a myriad of mismatched doors.

Subversion winces, teleporting a dozen or so feet away from Johny. "Not bad. Still, if our fight is any indication of your strength, you're not nearly powerful enough to wipe out all of TLT."

Hacob slowly walks down the halls, opening the doors one by one.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The transformation doesn't happen.

The Luxblade disappears as he swings it, reappearing in Platypus' hand. He immediately used it to block the broadsword, using Vengeance to attack.

Why not?

Now this was just too easy. Xiahida uses his now free hand to ram a dagger into his opponent's stomach.

About the getting an admin to close TLT, what are the opinions on me doing this?

2 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

"My power lacks in this world. An Admin IS the TLT. You cannot safely fight your world," A second blade appears on his scythe to make a 'Z' shape and he throws it, spinning as it flies, and sweeps throughout the souls beneath him. The souls puff out and the scythe grows brighter. It soon takes out a few dozen souls and is like a bonfire. 

"I still have power beyond what you see. It has been a minute since my last fight."

"You're one of those then? Fair." Subversion pulls the knife from her side and melts it into slag, then summons her Narrationblade out of Johny's back. "I haven't shown my true strength either."

Hacob slowly walks down the halls, opening the doors one by one.

Most of the doors have only empty rooms beyond them. As Hacob progresses deeper into the house, a pressure begins building in the back of his mind, as if something was watching him.

Why not?

Now this was just too easy. Xiahida uses his now free hand to ram a dagger into his opponent's stomach.

About the getting an admin to close TLT, what are the opinions on me doing this?

Well I like TLT, so I vote against trying to get it closed.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"You're one of those then? Fair." Subversion pulls the knife from her side and melts it into slag, then summons her Narrationblade out of Johny's back. "I haven't shown my true strength either."

Xiahida uses some of his magic to send strands of black powder into the wound. They begin to seep through the body and tear veins and organs.

Xiahida uses some of his magic to send strands of black powder into the wound. They begin to seep through the body and tear veins and organs.

Subversion grunts. "Shouldn't have given myself all those pain receptors, huh?" Ignoring the injury, she flies forward and attacks Johny with a flurry of blows.

2 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion grunts. "Shouldn't have given myself all those pain receptors, huh?" Ignoring the injury, she flies forward and attacks Johny with a flurry of blows.

The scythe has come back around and hits Subversion's back. Meanwhile, Johny tackles his as well. Xyr sips a drink.

1 minute ago, Xiahida said:

The scythe has come back around and hits Subversion's back. Meanwhile, Johny tackles his as well. Xyr sips a drink.

Subversion takes the opportunity to ram her Blade into Johny's chest, then heats it until the air around her weapon catches flame.

27 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Why not?

he doesn't have the power to forcibly change Platypus' shape.

The dagger bounces of his stomach with an audible plink. Vengeance cuts deep into Xiahida's side.

nah, they won't do it for purposes of your plot, they'd only do it if there was a legitimate reason. Plus, we don't want TLT closed.

23 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Most of the doors have only empty rooms beyond them. As Hacob progresses deeper into the house, a pressure begins building in the back of his mind, as if something was watching him.

Well I like TLT, so I vote against trying to get it closed.

"Nameless! Show yourself!" Hacob calls, and it echoes down the corridor. He continues checking rooms.

4 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Nameless! Show yourself!" Hacob calls, and it echoes down the corridor. He continues checking rooms.

Nobody answers, but the hallway around Hacob shifts and he finds himself standing at the end of a different hallway, in front of a door with a dim light shining through the crack at the bottom.

7 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Nobody answers, but the hallway around Hacob shifts and he finds himself standing at the end of a different hallway, in front of a door with a dim light shining through the crack at the bottom.

He thinks about it for a minute, then opens the door.