The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

25 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Which is why should have it, not Platypus." Subversion nods to herself. "He's far too untrustworthy to keep it."

20 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Platypus is a luxsprite! He is light. That has to be trustworthy.

18 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I'm light. And while I don't doubt his heart, he doesn't nearly have the intelligence to be trustworthy with that thing."

16 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Why not avoid conflict though and say that neither of you get it?

15 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Because he wouldn't have agreed to that and it wouldn't have been fun."

Platypus looks at them. "You realize I'm right here, right? And Subsy? I'm too untrustworthy to have Mordite? Isn't your whole thing undermining authority? And I told you, once I win, I'm giving it back to Nowhere. Don't worry, I won't keep it. Too uncomfortable to be near."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus looks at them. "You realize I'm right here, right? And Subsy? I'm too untrustworthy to have Mordite? Isn't your whole thing undermining authority? And I told you, once I win, I'm giving it back to Nowhere. Don't worry, I won't keep it. Too uncomfortable to be near."

"Yes well, agree to disagree I suppose."

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Is this a duel to the death?”

"I don't know. Platypus, is this a duel to the death?"

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Is this a duel to the death?”

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Yes well, agree to disagree I suppose."

"I don't know. Platypus, is this a duel to the death?"

"We could, but I feel like at least one of our Authors will end unhappy that way, so we should probably either do something to do with number of hits or to yielding. Breaking bones allowed, but no killing. The finer details can be worked out later."

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"We could, but I feel like at least one of our Authors will end unhappy that way, so we should probably either do something to do with number of hits or to yielding. Breaking bones allowed, but no killing. The finer details can be worked out later."

"I think we just fight until one of us wins. Seems easier than arbitrary rules."

21 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"I think we just fight until one of us wins. Seems easier than arbitrary rules."

"Well, we'd need to define win. I think we go until someone either yields or can't continue fighting."

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Why not do a draw?

"Cause that's lame. And we'd never agree to it. I've been waiting to fight Subsy for like 200 pages or something crazy like that."

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Well, we'd need to define win. I think we go until someone either yields or can't continue fighting."

"Cause that's lame. And we'd never agree to it. I've been waiting to fight Subsy for like 200 pages or something crazy like that."

“Wow subsy has been hiding in the  ackgroubd for a long time.”

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Sounds good to me."

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Wow subsy has been hiding in the  ackgroubd for a long time.”

"In my defense, I was split into ten people for a long time. And before that I didn't want to fight you in a duel like this."

42 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“Yeah, Platypus and I are going to fight. Hey Platypus, did Hacob get out all right? Last time I was there, the house tried to eat me.”

"Yeah, he's fine. He's on his way."

Hacob materializes next to Subversion and Platypus, who are both just hanging in the air, waiting for their opponents to fight back. "So what is this Subsy?" he asks, gesturing at the medallion. 

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Yeah, he's fine. He's on his way."

Hacob materializes next to Subversion and Platypus, who are both just hanging in the air, waiting for their opponents to fight back. "So what is this Subsy?" he asks, gesturing at the medallion. 

“Just a thing Nameless made. I’ll need it after I win, but I don’t think I’ll be able to use it in the fight.”