The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

The Doug-waffle predicts this to happen and ambushes the force, leaving one alive to spread the word of its amazing intelligence and combat skill.

The General predicted that this would happen, and the survivor instead spreads word of the Doug-waffle's horrible deeds, rallying thousands to the General's banner.

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The General predicted that this would happen, and the survivor instead spreads word of the Doug-waffle's horrible deeds, rallying thousands to the General's banner.

The Doug-waffle smiled. The villains, the worst types of people, those that would be willing to take down the Ghanderflaffles would now join him. It was as he had foreseen. 

7 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalador moves them away just before he hits each time.

As he hits the bottom of the stairs bruised but not seriously harmed, he hears a terrible sound: the *crackof snapping wood.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

The Doug-waffle smiled. The villains, the worst types of people, those that would be willing to take down the Ghanderflaffles would now join him. It was as he had foreseen. 

Fortunately for the General, she had an ace up her sleeve. An ancient Ghanderflaffle relic with the power to destroy any army.

31 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

As he hits the bottom of the stairs bruised but not seriously harmed, he hears a terrible sound: the *crackof snapping wood.

Fortunately for the General, she had an ace up her sleeve. An ancient Ghanderflaffle relic with the power to destroy any army.

The Doug-waffle knew about this relic and had stolen it before it was revealed that Doug had merged with the waffle.

16 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

For some reason, she’d always found that revealing her plans, even just speaking them out loud while completely alone, gave them a much greater chance of failure.

What she didn't know is that the Doug-waffle's spies were everywhere, and always watching everyone, but her most of all.

2 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

What she didn't know is that the Doug-waffle's spies were everywhere, and always watching everyone, but her most of all.

She may not have known that, but she was superstitious and distrustful of Narrators, so she didn't speak about her most important plans anyways.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

She may not have known that, but she was superstitious and distrustful of Narrators, so she didn't speak about her most important plans anyways.

Narrators were the least of what she should fear though. For, unbeknownst to her, the Doug-waffle had nearly arrived with its forces.

Narrators were the least of what she should fear though. For, unbeknownst to her, the Doug-waffle had nearly arrived with its forces.

Fortunately, she noticed just in time. While her forces were clearly outmatched, she prepared her backup superweapon.

The Doug-waffle tried to fire the ancient relic, but couldn't figure out how to.

The General smiled, pulling out the remote control for the ancient relic and pressing the button to activate it, unleashing unspeakable horrors upon the Doug-waffle's army.

42 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The General smiled, pulling out the remote control for the ancient relic and pressing the button to activate it, unleashing unspeakable horrors upon the Doug-waffle's army.

The relic activated, changing the army unspeakably. Suffice it to say, they were hideous monsters that were absolutely destroying the General's army.

The relic activated, changing the army unspeakably. Suffice it to say, they were hideous monsters that were absolutely destroying the General's army.

The General continued smiling smugly, completely confident in her plan's success. Although the Doug-waffle didn't know it, this was all playing out perfectly.

Edited by Nameless*

27 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

The General spins, catching the blade on her shield. "You think I didn't anticipate this? It's the most obvious move you could've pulled!"

The blade pierces through the shield. "You fool. While I've been doing this..." The Doug-waffle's armies break through and begin climbing the fortress. "Prepare for the Ghanderflaffles' doom."

The blade pierces through the shield. "You fool. While I've been doing this..." The Doug-waffle's armies break through and begin climbing the fortress. "Prepare for the Ghanderflaffles' doom."

The General manages to avoid the blade, and glances at the encroaching armies. "Oh dear. It would appear that you've won, wouldn't it?"

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

The General manages to avoid the blade, and glances at the encroaching armies. "Oh dear. It would appear that you've won, wouldn't it?"

"Shut your mouth. I know there is more to this than this. That's why I brought this." He pulls out a small bead of Mordite using pliers. 

"Shut your mouth. I know there is more to this than this. That's why I brought this." He pulls out a small bead of Mordite using pliers. 

"Mordite? I'm honored. Rare that one brings Mordite to kill someone who's basically mortal." The General drops her broken shield and lowers her hands. "But you think too small. I am not the important player here."

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Mordite? I'm honored. Rare that one brings Mordite to kill someone who's basically mortal." The General drops her broken shield and lowers her hands. "But you think too small. I am not the important player here."

"Mordite?" He looks down. "Oh, my bad, wrong weapon. Got some people to kill after this." He deposits it, then brings out a purple glowing rod. "Do you fear death? And are you prepared for it?"