The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

22 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus wonders why people were talking about paper cuts. He picks up his stack of papers.

The papers had a title that read: Group project rubric. Your group: Abalodor, Everyone, Butt Venture, and Doomstick.

16 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Oh, darn. At least I get to work with Butt Venture!"

Platypus’s phone dinged. He’d received a text from Butt Venture:

“Hey man, I won’t be able to help with the project. had to drop the class because of a family emergency.”

Just now, Nameless* said:

Platypus’s phone dinged. He’d received a text from Butt Venture:

“Hey man, I won’t be able to help with the project. had to drop the class because of a family emergency.”

Platypus looks down. "When did I get a phone? Oh well, I can work with Doomie."

10 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus looks down. "When did I get a phone? Oh well, I can work with Doomie."

His phone automatically sent Doomie this text:

“Hey @Doomstick, would you like to do this group project? It’s very important to the plot.”

Edited by Nameless*

Desolation was growing tired of this new era of Authors. He called upon the blade of Plot-development to make things more interesting.

A loud voice was heard near all of the author's narrator characters, including platypus, "Narrators of TLT! The plot must rise again! I challenge each of you to a duel, starting on page 2600!"

7 hours ago, Nameless* said:

His phone automatically sent Doomie this text:

“Hey @Doomstick, would you like to do this group project? It’s very important to the plot.”

i didn't realize Doomstick was an actually user :P 

"So what is this project anyway?" He flips the page.

5 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Desolation was growing tired of this new era of Authors. He called upon the blade of Plot-development to make things more interesting.

A loud voice was heard near all of the author's narrator characters, including platypus, "Narrators of TLT! The plot must rise again! I challenge each of you to a duel, starting on page 2600!"

He gets a text from Platypus. "Sorry, I already have a duel at page 2600."

39 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"So what is this project anyway?" He flips the page.

The project appeared to be a thirty-page paper and presentation on the subject of why Narrators shouldn’t be moral.

6 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Subversion also declined this offer, as she’d already agreed to duel Platypus on page 2600. She did agree to fight Desolation after she’d beaten Platypus though, which probably wouldn’t take long.

7 hours ago, Aeoryi said:

Falvan hesitated. That is my fight I should do this. He thought. But can I?

1 hour ago, Nameless* said:

The project appeared to be a thirty-page paper and presentation on the subject of why Narrators shouldn’t be moral.

Subversion also declined this offer, as she’d already agreed to duel Platypus on page 2600. She did agree to fight Desolation after she’d beaten Platypus though, which probably wouldn’t take long.

Platypus looked at it with skepticism. "Is Subsy bribing you? But I'm not a Narrator anymore, so I don't mind."

Platypus sent another text that read "Plus the last time we dueled, you left early, so that's pretty much a forfeit."

Edited by Being of Cacophony

1 hour ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus looked at it with skepticism. "Is Subsy bribing you? But I'm not a Narrator anymore, so I don’t mind.”

Subversion wasn’t bribing the Doug-waffle, he was just trying to convince Platypus that she was involved.

21 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion wasn’t bribing the Doug-waffle, he was just trying to convince Platypus that she was involved.

"Because if she is, eh, don't really care. I can beat her up in four pages. Speaking of which, can we get this over with? Nameless will be mad if I'm late.

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Because if she is, eh, don't really care. I can beat her up in four pages. Speaking of which, can we get this over with? Nameless will be mad if I'm late.

"Four pages is a long time. Almost a hundred posts left. Still plenty of time for me to destroy you." The Doug-waffle laughs maniacally.

Just now, Nameless* said:

"You will be defeated before then, I guarantee it. You shall soon know true annoyance!"

The Doug-waffle summoned his newest and most dangerous employee to defeat Platypus: Johny.

@Xiahida

"This guy again? I've dealt with him every time we've met, I don't fear him, and I don't fear him annoying me." Platypus started working on the essay he needed to write.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

"This guy again? I've dealt with him every time we've met, I don't fear him, and I don't fear him annoying me." Platypus started working on the essay he needed to write.

He noticed that it was actually due in a few hours.