The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I figured, but supposed I should clarify."

He stands and at the last moment, parries it with his Luxblade which had suddenly appeared. 

The Doug-waffle stabs at Platypus with a dagger that appears in his other hand.

Just now, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus' voice echoes in his head. After the duel, you will die. You promised to surrender. 

Only if you got through the room of annoyance! Which you didn't. I made sure to come out and fight you before that happened.

I got through the room of annoyance without getting annoyed. Platypus steps across the threshold into the next room.

The next room was revealed to be the same room, right before it disappeared. Next time we meet, I will be ready for you! You will not escape again.

Just now, Nameless* said:

The next room was revealed to be the same room, right before it disappeared. Next time we meet, I will be ready for you! You will not escape again.

Platypus smiled. Next time we meet, I won't be playing your games. I just had time to kill, so decided to play along.

Platypus smiled. Next time we meet, I won't be playing your games. I just had time to kill, so decided to play along.

Subversion began making a suitably dramatic location for the beginning of the duel. "So, got any tips for fighting you?"

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Subversion began making a suitably dramatic location for the beginning of the duel. "So, got any tips for fighting you?"

"I do, but you don't need to know them yet." Platypus added to the location, building gladiatorial walls around a plain with sand, grass, stone, and a pool of water in the middle.

"I do, but you don't need to know them yet." Platypus added to the location, building gladiatorial walls around a plain with sand, grass, stone, and a pool of water in the middle.

Subversion adds a layer of mist pooling on the ground. "Not even a hint?"

"Would you give me one?" he asks, adding a transparent dome and with lights fixed into it.

"Sure. Watch out for the illusions, and expect the unexpected." Subversion added seating, and an empty announcers booth in case an announcer showed up. "Ah, there's Moni. Be right back. I have to go talk to her." Subversion walked over to Moni and started a whispered conversation with the former avatar.

Just now, Nameless* said:

"Sure. Watch out for the illusions, and expect the unexpected." Subversion added seating, and an empty announcers booth in case an announcer showed up. "Ah, there's Moni. Be right back. I have to go talk to her." Subversion walked over to Moni and started a whispered conversation with the former avatar.

Platypus smiled. Oh, believe me, I'm ready. He formed a box for the royalty of the Ghanderflaffles, and each royalty got a box. Inside the boxes were snack and more comfortable seating. He added pitting to the walls, making them uneven, and added pebbles, grass snares, and quicksand to the ground. He wanted tripping hazards, and other natural problems.

9 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus smiled. Oh, believe me, I'm ready. He formed a box for the royalty of the Ghanderflaffles, and each royalty got a box. Inside the boxes were snack and more comfortable seating. He added pitting to the walls, making them uneven, and added pebbles, grass snares, and quicksand to the ground. He wanted tripping hazards, and other natural problems.

Subversion glanced at him, then added a VIP box for Butt Venture and Moni, with real-time screens that showed the battle perfectly. After that, she added a few more alternate dimensions to the arena for when the fight got really serious, then finished her conversation with Moni and walked over to Abalodor.

"Me and Platypus are going to duel. You can watch from the spectator stands if you want, or you can go fight Desolation. I think he said he'd be accepting challenges at the same time our duel starts."