The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Just now, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Is he immortal? Could he survive having his body basically completely obliterated?

"I wasn't planning on it."

He's not immortal. It just takes unconventional ways to kill him. 'normal' killing him would usually just throw him back into the Shadow Realm.

Good.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

He's not immortal. It just takes unconventional ways to kill him. 'normal' killing him would usually just throw him back into the Shadow Realm.

Good.

Interesting. Though I am debating giving the staff some extra magical oomph that might make a full hit considerably more deadly, even to those that are normally not very susceptible to physical attacks.

"Well... Should I be sticking around here?"

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

Interesting. Though I am debating giving the staff some extra magical oomph that might make a full hit considerably more deadly, even to those that are normally not very susceptible to physical attacks.

"Well... Should I be sticking around here?"

Eldyn chuckles.

"Nice pun."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"What pun?"

"We were just talking about your stick...sticking around..."

It's... complicated to kill him. His life force isn't completely connected to his physical body, so you'd have to do more than kill that to kill him

Thank you @Thaidakar the Ghostblood for getting my wonderful joke xD

Edited by Experience

1 minute ago, Experience said:

"We were just talking about your stick...sticking around..."

It's... complicated to kill him. His life force isn't completely connected to his physical body, so you'd have to do more than kill that to kill him

Right, and the magical stuff might do that. Also, I got it. He didn't, because they never called it a stick in their conversation.

"It's not a stick. It's a staff."

11 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

I would like to point out so that you are not disappointed: there are a lot of over powered characters, indeed my antagonist, Darkness, who you may face off against if you get involved heavily in the plot, is one of these. Just be warned that it may not work against a lot of characters, there are a lot of ways to get out of being attacked. Narration, which is basically writing puns (not making puns, puns about writing), using stuff used in writing in a funny way as a defense or attack or just saying "Whazam, something just happened out of thin air!"

2 minutes ago, Experience said:

Anytime! XD

4 minutes ago, Experience said:

"You're free to do whatever you want."

"I guess I will stay, for now. See what this is about."

6 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

I would like to point out so that you are not disappointed: there are a lot of over powered characters, indeed my antagonist, Darkness, who you may face off against if you get involved heavily in the plot, is one of these. Just be warned that it may not work against a lot of characters, there are a lot of ways to get out of being attacked. Narration, which is basically writing puns (not making puns, puns about writing), using stuff used in writing in a funny way as a defense or attack or just saying "Whazam, something just happened out of thin air!"

Anytime! XD

Don't underestimate the power of very heavy objects and those who can wield them.

4 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Well then. I guess  I'll kill you and take the stuff for myself!" The person pulls out a dagger. 

The man sighed. He raised his staff and gave the person a small shove.

This should send him flying. And if he's physically unaffected, it'll still hurt badly.