The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I don't think so."

"Dang."

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The ground began to wrap around him, and it tried to take the staff. “What is your name anyways?”

The conveniently placed lawyer pops up next to Woe. "Hey, can I have a quarter?"

5 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

"Dang."

The conveniently placed lawyer pops up next to Woe. "Hey, can I have a quarter?"

“Oh yeah sure!” Woe handed him a quarter. “Make sure to tell your boss that the duck on his bed is explosive. Last time, with the bull…”

4 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis turns to Falvan, "he does not want to give his name, for some reason"

“I don’t know” Falvan said. “Why won’t you tell us your name?”

2 minutes ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

He whacked at the ground, and it got blasted away. "Why should I give you my name?"

The ground all around him sunk downward seccerò for a foot long area that stood on. All around him was a pit. “Why so defensive? The ground doesn’t like being hit.” Woe spoke.

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Oh yeah sure!” Woe handed him a quarter. “Make sure to tell your boss that the duck on his bed is explosive. Last time, with the bull…”

The conveniently placed lawyer laughed maniacally. "Yes! At last, someone has fallen for my trap! Now that you have freely given me something, I can wield my full might against you!"

Just now, Nameless* said:

The conveniently placed lawyer laughed maniacally. "Yes! At last, someone has fallen for my trap! Now that you have freely given me something, I can wield my full might against you!"

“You should look closer at that chocolate quarter that self combusts in two seconds.”

Just now, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“You should look closer at that chocolate quarter that self combusts in two seconds.”

"That doesn't matter, you still gave it to me freely! Now, I shall consume you! In thirty to forty business days, that is."

Just now, Experience said:

"Probably so they don't try and kill you?"

“We aren’t trying to kill you.” Falvan said. “No matter what…seems to be happening.” He looked apprehensively at Woe.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

"That doesn't matter, you still gave it to me freely! Now, I shall consume you! In thirty to forty business days, that is."

“I disagree.” Woe said. He caught Falvans look and the ground returned around the staff man. Woe suddenly disappeared into mist.

1 minute ago, Experience said:

So, at least they make cents? :P

Yes!

”Who knows…Then Falvan remembered something. I know where one is! I have seen it! There is a plotblade in the land of the trees! At the center of the forest is the entrance to an underground city, where a plotblade sits, guarded by a hermit. Any takers?”

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Yes!

”Who knows…Then Falvan remembered something. I know where one is! I have seen it! There is a plotblade in the land of the trees! At the center of the forest is the entrance to an underground city, where a plotblade sits, guarded by a hermit. Any takers?”

Crickets chirped.

16 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

The Nearest Thing tried not to take personal offense.

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

It failed utterly.

It was quickly reassured that Abalodor did stuff like that a lot by the Second Nearest Thing.

19 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless summoned his Narrationblade and blocked Platypus's Luxblade. "So, you think you're a Luxsprite? I can see why Subversion agreed to fight you."

"Think would be the wrong word. I am a being of Ordered Light, so unless you know of any other beings of that type that aren't Luxsprites..." He let his sentence hang. "And she challenged me, not the other way around." Vengeance flashed next to the Luxblade and the air warped as their 'glows' met.

Edited by Being of Cacophony

1 minute ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"Think would be the wrong word. I am a being of Ordered Light, so unless you know of any other beings of that type that aren't Luxsprites..." He let his sentence hang. "And she challenged me, not the other way around." Vengeance flashed next to the Luxblade and the air warped as their 'glows' met.

“I do, actually. Met some a while back. They helped me make this.” Nameless pulled the medallion from his pocket. “Want me to use it, or do you think I still count as Subversion enough for her oath to hold?”