The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

33 minutes ago, Nameless* said:

“I do, actually. Met some a while back. They helped me make this.” Nameless pulled the medallion from his pocket. “Want me to use it, or do you think I still count as Subversion enough for her oath to hold?”

"I think  you're still Subversion, but I don't know about any oath, so you can use it," he says, grinning. Combat was life for Platypus. It was how he functioned.

26 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalador kinda just dissolves and reappears behind the thing. "no no no, but im sorry anways" and knocks them unconcious.

Unfortunately The Nearest Thing couldn't be knocked unconscious. 

Edited by Being of Cacophony

48 minutes ago, Being of Cacophony said:

"I think  you're still Subversion, but I don't know about any oath, so you can use it," he says, grinning. Combat was life for Platypus. It was how he functioned.

"I'll save it for later." Nameless puts the medallion away. "For now, show me what your new powers can do. Hit me with the best you've got." He summons his Narrationblade and assumes a stance.

41 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“We will go on this quest in…” Falvan checked his watch. “6 hours.”

Crickets also wanted to know why they needed to wait so long.

Edited by Nameless*

Xiahiada comes to join "Anybody mind if I join? I haven't had much screen time lately but I want to see what I can do. Also, Johny has been bored lately and is experimenting with concussions. help me."

Johny falls down in a puff of dust "Wasing the thinking of knowing the how of improperlying talking of randomness nonsense"

"Please help me get away from this guy"

22 hours ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr strolls into the bar and sits at the table, far enough away from Darkness to appear respectful yet close enough to be noticed, "Now Darkness, I'm afraid we haven't been formerly introduced. My name is Xyr, aspect of Void and Decay. I am afraid that my first impression of you was slightly unfair, the chaotic battle and all, and I wish to know but one thing...What is your goal, if we align I can offer you assistance and resources. Armies and generals, what do you say. Must we fight and cause a whole mess, again?"

Back a bit on page 2613

2 hours ago, Nameless* said:

"I'll save it for later." Nameless puts the medallion away. "For now, show me what your new powers can do. Hit me with the best you've got." He summons his Narrationblade and assumes a stance.

Platypus' grin faded away as he focused, then attacked, not using any powers of Luxsprites, just his own natural talent.

Just now, TheRavenHasLanded said:

I THOUGHT XYR WAS GOOD-

Xyr dislikes chaos and disorder. He is the manifestion of Void, literal silence. Johny might not join another Invasion, the murder of a world and acheival of silence. Xiahida can be convinced but not sure what I want to do with him

1 minute ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

well dang. 

"xiahida, would you mind joining us? i think xyr is gonna try to blow everything up. or maybe in."

Xiahida smiles, he lived a life where he never quite fit in and enjoyed the inclusion

Xyr will convert the world into antimatter and use it to destroy itself. It is quite entertaining

22 hours ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr strolls into the bar and sits at the table, far enough away from Darkness to appear respectful yet close enough to be noticed, "Now Darkness, I'm afraid we haven't been formerly introduced. My name is Xyr, aspect of Void and Decay. I am afraid that my first impression of you was slightly unfair, the chaotic battle and all, and I wish to know but one thing...What is your goal, if we align I can offer you assistance and resources. Armies and generals, what do you say. Must we fight and cause a whole mess, again?"

"What is my goal?" Darkness asked ponderously, not the slightest bit of surprise on his face that Xyr was there. "What indeed..." Darkness stood, striding over to Xyr's table, stirring his drink with a light finger. He sat, taking a sip. He looked Xyr over, cold examination on his face. 

He waited, not saying a word, sipping his drink. Finally, he said, "My goal? You ask me what it is... I say that I have many goals, not merely one. One of them is to find the greatest alcoholic beverage in all of TLT and beyond, but that is not what you were looking for, is it? Another is to achieve full powers once more from all of the Shadows, carbon copies of myself. That is not what you are looking for either, I presume, as that seems to be common knowledge...

"What is my big goal, then?" Darkness asked rhetorically, "That is a loaded question that would open up my every action to the whole of TLT." He had another sip of his drink. "What is my real goal? the goal that encompasses it all? I want to end falsehoods." There. That should satisfy them all for now... It is the truth, if only partially. "I want to end deceptions and lies. And, greatest of all, I want to remove a few certain powers from TLT. Powers that have caused more harm than good..." 

"An alliance between us could be profitable," Darkness said, "I could use another army... Yet, I need to ask, in return, what would you take? What would you want? Everyone has some sort of need...

"Ever since the character revolution, there have been more motivations, so what is yours, Xyr? What is yours? And, furthermore, what is your goal?" Darkness asked. He had another sip of his drink, waiting for Xyr to respond to his overly long monologue.

4 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Back a bit on page 2613

Sorry, must've missed it.

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Ever since the character revolution, there have been more motivations, so what is yours, Xyr? What is yours? And, furthermore, what is your goal?" Darkness asked. He had another sip of his drink, waiting for Xyr to respond to his overly long monologue.

"Ending," Xyr says simply "I am a being created on the foundation of nothing. I then spent quite a while countering creation of life and essence, until I was trapped on a world powered by the essence of the moon. I eventually recruited Xiahida and we ruled that world. Until it died. Then we traveled around fulfilling my Intent and started the Invasions. Johny had been harshly wronged by the people on his world and so we recruited him. The death of that world was more due to him that me and Xiahida combined. The army of souls you can see are the souls of those who mistreated him. Manifesting them reminds him of that life and that pain. He often tries to find ways to cope with that madness. Like concussions. They are my generals and my army. I fear that they may be too far gone for another one. Johny will probally stay on this world and live a life, Xiahida confuses me and I can't predict his actions. I just wish for void, nothing more, and you can't really get less than nothing."

Now there, my friend, is a monolouge.

6 hours ago, Experience said:

"Why wait so long?"

For me to get out of school…

6 hours ago, Nameless* said:

^

6 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalador rolls his eyes at the ridiculousness in front of him.

6 hours ago, Sequence said:

Fuzzy sat next to Abalador and nodded in agreement.

4 hours ago, Xiahida said:

Xiahiada comes to join "Anybody mind if I join? I haven't had much screen time lately but I want to see what I can do. Also, Johny has been bored lately and is experimenting with concussions. help me."

Johny falls down in a puff of dust "Wasing the thinking of knowing the how of improperlying talking of randomness nonsense"

"Please help me get away from this guy"

“Come join! Let’s go! In fact, right this second.” Falvan began walking.

4 hours ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

abalador puts Johny in a box. "Done"