The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

1 minute ago, Nameless* said:

Oh dear. I fear my cover has been blown. Crickets looked embarrassed. Since my secret is already out with you, do you mind telling me what normal birds are capable of? So I don't repeat my mistake.

"Generally they... fly around, eat things sometimes, chirp. They don't tend to be capable of speaking or understanding language. They usually aren't quite so smart."

6 hours ago, Xiahida said:

"Ending," Xyr says simply "I am a being created on the foundation of nothing. I then spent quite a while countering creation of life and essence, until I was trapped on a world powered by the essence of the moon. I eventually recruited Xiahida and we ruled that world. Until it died. Then we traveled around fulfilling my Intent and started the Invasions. Johny had been harshly wronged by the people on his world and so we recruited him. The death of that world was more due to him that me and Xiahida combined. The army of souls you can see are the souls of those who mistreated him. Manifesting them reminds him of that life and that pain. He often tries to find ways to cope with that madness. Like concussions. They are my generals and my army. I fear that they may be too far gone for another one. Johny will probally stay on this world and live a life, Xiahida confuses me and I can't predict his actions. I just wish for void, nothing more, and you can't really get less than nothing."

Now there, my friend, is a monolouge.

"Quite a life story," Darkness said wryly. "You want void, you say? Void for the universe or for yourself? Or, perhaps, for someone else in specific."

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"I could... cover for you, I guess? Why do you need to keep this a secret?"

Cricket ruffled his feathers, twisting his head as if making sure no one was listening. I am being hunted. I thought that disguising myself as a common bird would be the best way to avoid those who pursue me.

Just now, Nameless* said:

Cricket ruffled his feathers, twisting his head as if making sure no one was listening. I am being hunted. I thought that disguising myself as a common bird would be the best way to avoid those who pursue me.

"Got it. You can stick with me, then. I can help you out." He gave a bird a smile.

Edited by The Aspiring Archivist

1 minute ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"Not actively, but there haven't been any actually safe places to sleep for a while, and I can go without sleep for a long time."

I understand. This place is dangerous. Say, are you going to go on this quest that is planned?

5 hours ago, Nameless* said:

Nameless defended from this attack easily, blocking each of Platypus's attacks with a casual air. "Not bad, not bad. Can you handle this?" He dismissed his Narrationblade and summoned Endings, spinning the dagger in his hand. "Moni certainly has affected this one, huh?"

A light appeared from somewhere, revealing a tiny clockwork creature holding a red flashlight.

Crickets flapped his wings and gracefully soared after Falvan.

Platypus pressed forward with his attack, trying to find a way past the blade that was somehow always in the way. "Indeed. It is my belief that the wielder of any blade, but particularly Plotblades mold them to fit how they think it should be."

3 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Ushwanahanori slapped Albadoree and Doboradi stabbed Balbadore. Somehow.

However Balbadore was only a name for a group of people. These were Calbadore, Salbador, Falbadore, and Malbadore. They were mad at the  verbal attempt to stabb them.

9 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Quite a life story," Darkness said wryly. "You want void, you say? Void for the universe or for yourself? Or, perhaps, for someone else in specific."

"Void is the nature of existence. In the beginning, all was void, and so I work to restore the universe to that original state. It is my Intent and Identity" Xyr explains "If we team up I will let you go to a new world, but TLT shall be destroyed. That is my offer, take it, it is the most I can give you."

1 hour ago, Xiahida said:

"Void is the nature of existence. In the beginning, all was void, and so I work to restore the universe to that original state. It is my Intent and Identity" Xyr explains "If we team up I will let you go to a new world, but TLT shall be destroyed. That is my offer, take it, it is the most I can give you."

"I would like to ally with you, but there is only one land I want. TLT. I am sorry, Xyr, but we cannot have an alliance. Instead," Darkness said, "I propose that we have a kind of treaty where we won't get in the other's way until we absolutely need to."

16 hours ago, Nameless* said:

A light appeared from somewhere, revealing a tiny clockwork creature holding a red flashlight.

Sequence felt a mixture of relief and horror at the sight of the creature. She lowered her spear and dismissed the shield, kneeling down and reaching a free hand out to the creature. "I remember you.." She whispered.

2 hours ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I would like to ally with you, but there is only one land I want. TLT. I am sorry, Xyr, but we cannot have an alliance. Instead," Darkness said, "I propose that we have a kind of treaty where we won't get in the other's way until we absolutely need to."

Xyr considers this..."How about this, you rule this world and keep it silent. I kill any who oppose you and leave. Do these terms suit you?"

Johny finished his home and starts on the shed.