The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr considers this..."How about this, you rule this world and keep it silent. I kill any who oppose you and leave. Do these terms suit you?"

Johny finished his home and starts on the shed.

"By 'this world' you mean TLT?" Darkness asked, seeking to avoid any manipulation by wording.

4 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"By 'this world' you mean TLT?" Darkness asked, seeking to avoid any manipulation by wording.

Xyr smiles wickedly, "This small system in this small thread, I leave it to you and yours. You have the sun to light the world and moon for the tides, I'm rather fond of moons, the rest shall be void." 

1 minute ago, Xiahida said:

Xyr smiles wickedly, "This small system in this small thread, I leave it to you and yours. You have the sun to light the world and moon for the tides, I'm rather fond of moons, the rest shall be void." 

"Hard pass," Darkness said, having a sip of his seemingly never ending scotch, "My goals aren't for this system. What I do here is only prep for my greater purpose."

6 minutes ago, TheRavenHasLanded said:

Not abalador smiles. "well well, you both seem to be at an impasse... you want silence, while the other wants total takeover... i can give one of you that." and he sticks a knife into xyr.

Xyr grabs the knife out of his side and flips it into a backhand grip and rams into abalador's temple

1 minute ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Hello? Helllooooo?" The Once Author says into the void. He sighs, and begins narrating away the black cloud of irrelevance around him. 

The cloud disperses showing Johny's now finished shack and house. "Ho there johny!" Johny calls out "Im boutta start on the small farm, do you want a drink before I start?"

11 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"Hard pass," Darkness said, having a sip of his seemingly never ending scotch, "My goals aren't for this system. What I do here is only prep for my greater purpose."

"Mind giving me a bit of that scotch? What is your Intent? Can you remove this body before it starts to stink?"

The cloud disperses showing Johny's now finished shack and house. "Ho there johny!" Johny calls out "Im boutta start on the small farm, do you want a drink before I start?"

The Once-Author shrugs. "Don't see why not. What do you have?"

4 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

"Mind giving me a bit of that scotch? What is your Intent? Can you remove this body before it starts to stink?"

Darkness snapped his fingers, an identical scotch appearing in Xyr's hand, "What is my Intent? To reveal it to you would be to reveal it to everyone. It is not the time to do so."

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author shrugs. "Don't see why not. What do you have?"

Johny considers "If you don't want alcohol I have cold water from a stream nearby, if you do however, the farm I'm about to start will be wheat and the potatoes are almost done fermenting if you want some vodka."

3 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

Johny considers "If you don't want alcohol I have cold water from a stream nearby, if you do however, the farm I'm about to start will be wheat and the potatoes are almost done fermenting if you want some vodka."

The Once-Author walks to where the water is and gets himself a drink. "Please," He says, "Tell me, what's happening in TLT right now Johny?

8 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author walks to where the water is and gets himself a drink. "Please," He says, "Tell me, what's happening in TLT right now Johny?

Johny starts to remove the grass where his farm will be. "Well...I think some people are going to go on a quest, my friend Xyr is petitioning Darkness for an alliance, and Xiahida is on said quest. I kinda got a concussion and was put in a box. Then I expanded my box and started to build a home and I got some nice- I FORGOT TO CHECK THE POTATOES!" He rushes to the side of the shed and opens a barrel, he sighs in relief and shovels some dirt in and some water. "I'm growing some potatoes in these barrels, it is a fun way of growing them."

There is an actual way to grow potatoes in a barrel I heard about yesterday, they grow in layers and it is really cool.

Edited by Xiahida
clarification

Johny starts to remove the grass where his farm will be. "Well...I think some people are going to go on a quest, my friend Xyr is petitioning Darkness for an alliance, and Xiahida is on said quest. I kinda got a concussion and was put in a box. Then I expanded my box and started to build a home and I got some nice- I FORGOT TO CHECK THE POTATOES!" He rushes to the side of the shed and opens a barrel, he sighs in relief and shovels some dirt in and some water. "I'm growing some potatoes in these barrels, it is a fun way of growing them."

There is an actual way to grow potatoes in a barrel I heard about yesterday, they grow in a tower-like way and it is really cool.

Sounds cool.

"Nice. Is there a way for me to get out?"

Just now, Ancient Elantrian said:

Sounds cool.

"Nice. Is there a way for me to get out?"

"No idea," He glances at the Once-Authors empty cup, "you want more? I haven't seen a person in a while." Johny gets back to preparing the soil

19 minutes ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

Darkness snapped his fingers, an identical scotch appearing in Xyr's hand, "What is my Intent? To reveal it to you would be to reveal it to everyone. It is not the time to do so."

Xyr takes a sip, thinking carefully "I know little of this land, my expertise is not in this area, does anyone know how to achieve silent communication?"

In full honesty, I am a little new and have no idea what a PM is or how to send or look at one. Do you want to use one @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

Xyr takes a sip, thinking carefully "I know little of this land, my expertise is not in this area, does anyone know how to achieve silent communication?"

In full honesty, I am a little new and have no idea what a PM is or how to send or look at one. Do you want to use one @Thaidakar the Ghostblood

"I know how, but I will not do it. I will not tell you my purpose, for there is the chance that we may be enemies, for as I know your goal, I know that it would run afoul to my plans and mine to yours." Darkness said, as if compromising their opinions on pizza flavors. "I do not think that an alliance between us would, in the end, be profitable." Darkness knew that everything he did was dangerous here, this being could be deadly to his plans... but it would work out. It always did. At least partially.

4 minutes ago, Xiahida said:

"No idea," He glances at the Once-Authors empty cup, "you want more? I haven't seen a person in a while." Johny gets back to preparing the soil

“Sure.” He says. “I can get us out. Probably, if you want.”

16 hours ago, The Aspiring Archivist said:

"It seems so."

Well I'll come too! You can tell them I'm your trained pet bird. Normal birds can be trained, right?

15 hours ago, Being of Cacophony said:

Platypus pressed forward with his attack, trying to find a way past the blade that was somehow always in the way. "Indeed. It is my belief that the wielder of any blade, but particularly Plotblades mold them to fit how they think it should be."

"Yes, you're right." Nameless closed his eyes so that he could see the energy that made up Endings more clearly, continuing to block Platypus's attacks by instinct. "Moni's influence has done a number on this Blade." his hand glowed, and the rust flaked off of Endings as it expanded into a full sword with a razor edge. "Nothing that I can't deal with, of course."

4 hours ago, Sequence said:

Sequence felt a mixture of relief and horror at the sight of the creature. She lowered her spear and dismissed the shield, kneeling down and reaching a free hand out to the creature. "I remember you.." She whispered.

The clockwork creature spun around and skittered away from Sequence, then turned its head back to see if she was following.

1 hour ago, Thaidakar the Ghostblood said:

"I know how, but I will not do it. I will not tell you my purpose, for there is the chance that we may be enemies, for as I know your goal, I know that it would run afoul to my plans and mine to yours." Darkness said, as if compromising their opinions on pizza flavors. "I do not think that an alliance between us would, in the end, be profitable." Darkness knew that everything he did was dangerous here, this being could be deadly to his plans... but it would work out. It always did. At least partially.

Nameless walked into the bar and sat down, helping himself to some water. "Hey Darkness. I thought I'd come say hello. I don't think we've met."

Edited by Nameless*