The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

11 hours ago, NameIess said:

The old man stands up and waves a hand, gently dumping the three adventurers onto the ground. “Sounds like we need to go to the forests of Kell, doesn’t it?”

“I think you’re right. Person, do you know where the forests of kell are?” Woe nodded.

Edited by ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ

2 minutes ago, The H said:

"DO NOT GO IN THERE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SANITY" A man climbs out of a hole in the ground that nobody knew was there.

Shoe made an odd, surprised noise and stepped on the foot of an invisible rabbit as he jumped up.

"Hello  young man, do you have yourself any shoes for me? My feet are terribly blistering! Ah, but I suppose I should Introduce myself to you before you grant me anything. It's been a long time since I've been given shoes, I've forgotten the traditional customs." The rambling man dusted himself off, as effective as brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. "My name is Yrank, and I work at a factory just around..." He looked around, unaware where he was. "...Somewhere."

5 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“I think you’re right. Person, do you know where the forests of kell are?” Woe nodded.

“Of course. I’ve been there, long ago when I quested for the spear.”

1 hour ago, The H said:

"Hello  young man, do you have yourself any shoes for me? My feet are terribly blistering! Ah, but I suppose I should Introduce myself to you before you grant me anything. It's been a long time since I've been given shoes, I've forgotten the traditional customs." The rambling man dusted himself off, as effective as brushing your teeth while eating Oreos. "My name is Yrank, and I work at a factory just around..." He looked around, unaware where he was. "...Somewhere."

“Welcome to the quest! You are not secretly working with anybody to kill us are you?”

46 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“Of course. I’ve been there, long ago when I quested for the spear.”

“Perfect, but what is in the sky and under the…well?”

8 hours ago, The H said:

Shoe... shook his head.

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Perfect, but what is in the sky and under the…well?”

The old man shrugged. “No idea. My memories are foggy. I know we went to the forest, and I know how to get there, but when my friends and I failed… something happened to us. I can’t remember much of what happened in the forest. I don’t even know if that’s where we failed.”

Edited by NameIess

9 hours ago, The H said:

"DO NOT GO IN THERE IF YOU WANT TO KEEP YOUR SANITY" A man climbs out of a hole in the ground that nobody knew was there.

"Hello!" said Nogard, extending a hand. "My name is Nogard, what's yours?"