The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

7 hours ago, NameIess said:

The old man shrugged. “No idea. My memories are foggy. I know we went to the forest, and I know how to get there, but when my friends and I failed… something happened to us. I can’t remember much of what happened in the forest. I don’t even know if that’s where we failed.”

“So you’ve been there? But you do not remember.”

6 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"What's a quest?" You said, somewhat late.

“It is going to do something for something. Not Something but something.” Woe added.

1 hour ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

Uhhhhhh... Hi? 

How do I join??

And whaattttt...?

It is TLT! The thread that is a continuous story of randomness. I would look at some of the earlier pages or any random page to find what that looks like. Every once in a while. Plot develops and…well…take a look! Yes you can join. Anything you put in bold is canon.

Uhhhhhh... Hi? 

How do I join??

And whaattttt...?

"Oh hello there. I'm new here too, my name is Nyks." (not irl, nothing against that name since I came up with it, just wanted to make that clear. Nyks is not me, she's a character from one of my writing WIPs and it's fun to get into her head. If you're wondering, where she's from doesn't believe in the letter "x", they use "ks" instead. Hence Nyks instead of Nyx) "There appears to be chaos going on, that seems to be the general theme here. I shall just lurk until I'm dragged in." Nyks lips curve into a slight smile. "What is your name?"

1 minute ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“So you’ve been there? But you do not remember.”

“It is going to do something for something. Not Something but something.” Woe added.

It is TLT! The thread that is a continuous story of randomness. I would look at some of the earlier pages or any random page to find what that looks like. Every once in a while. Plot develops and…well…take a look! Yes you can join. Anything you put in bold is canon.

"Hello stranger, what have I stumbled upon?"

1 minute ago, reisleK said:

"Oh hello there. I'm new here too, my name is Nyks." (not irl, nothing against that name since I came up with it, just wanted to make that clear. Nyks is not me, she's a character from one of my writing WIPs and it's fun to get into her head. If you're wondering, where she's from doesn't believe in the letter "x", they use "ks" instead. Hence Nyks instead of Nyx) "There appears to be chaos going on, that seems to be the general theme here. I shall just lurk until I'm dragged in." Nyks lips curve into a slight smile. "What is your name?"

“Hey! I am Woe!”

A distant voice sounded.

“I am…as well.”

Woe ignored the voice. “I am a narrator, and I’d like to ask you, do you know the forest of Kell?”

2 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“Hey! I am Woe!”

A distant voice sounded.

“I am…as well.”

Woe ignored the voice. “I am a narrator, and I’d like to ask you, do you know the forest of Kell?”

"I do not know of such forests," Nyks said, taking in her surroundings. "What planet are we on?" 

"I thought this planet was called Rondure?" Aureole asked

"Rondure?" Nyks cocked her head in confusion. "Scrutator! Where did you send me this time!" She shouted upwards. There was no response, there never was.

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"?" You said.

"I thought this planet was called Rondure?" Aureole asked

"What's a planet?" a disembodied voice asked Aureole.

1 minute ago, Doomslug Doomslug Doomslug said:

She shrugged, "I don't know, that's what the map said." 

"What's a map?" said the voice, who was named You. "And how does it talk?"

Maybe I shouldn't have made a character that does nothing but ask questions. It's getting tedious.

Edited by The Bookwyrm

14 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

How do you... say that?

Shoe decided to take nap until everyone was done talking.

Nyks sat in the outskirts, away from others, mumbling about Scrutator and the people she was stuck with

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“You old man, can you lead us to the forest?” Woe asked.

“Yes I can. Follow me.” The old man began walking slowly towards the direction of the sun.

38 minutes ago, The H said:

Yrank cracked his back, counting about 20 pops. "Eahhh, that's better. So could anybody tell me where I am? Bit confused here."

27 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“Yes I can. Follow me.” The old man began walking slowly towards the direction of the sun.

Woe nodded. “Yrank, what does in the sky and under a well mean to you?”

9 hours ago, NameIess said:

Nyks trailed behind him, deciding to just take things in for herself.

18 hours ago, reisleK said:

"Rondure?" Nyks cocked her head in confusion. "Scrutator! Where did you send me this time!" She shouted upwards. There was no response, there never was.

"Hello," said Nogard. "Who is Scrutator?"

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hello," said Nogard. "Who is Scrutator?"

Nyks sighed, "He's one of the Twenty-eight back--uh--home, I don't think I'm apart of my home universe anymore. Which means I have to go over everything." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Scrutator is probably why I'm stuck here, he gets me places. I'm not going to go over Voidwalking, it's too complicated for your young mind. I also don't want to explain it since I'm paranoid about someone using the idea before I do, not that I don't trust you guys, I'm just really fond of it. Overall, he allows for planetary transportation, generally everywhere, he is quite skilled." Nyks paused, suddenly remembering something.
"H
ave you seen a shortish teenage boy, about yay high," Nyks gestured to her neck, "Brown hair, blueish eyes, relatively pale, goes by Aero and generally talks a lot? Might have his dog with him too. He was supposed to follow me so I suspect he might be here as well, though he can be notorious for not listening."

5 minutes ago, reisleK said:

Nyks sighed, "He's one of the Twenty-eight back--uh--home, I don't think I'm apart of my home universe anymore. Which means I have to go over everything." She paused, taking a deep breath. "Scrutator is probably why I'm stuck here, he gets me places. I'm not going to go over Voidwalking, it's too complicated for your young mind. I also don't want to explain it since I'm paranoid about someone using the idea before I do, not that I don't trust you guys, I'm just really fond of it. Overall, he allows for planetary transportation, generally everywhere, he is quite skilled." Nyks paused, suddenly remembering something.
"H
ave you seen a shortish teenage boy, about yay high," Nyks gestured to her neck, "Brown hair, blueish eyes, relatively pale, goes by Aero and generally talks a lot? Might have his dog with him too. He was supposed to follow me so I suspect he might be here as well, though he can be notorious for not listening."

“Huh wow. Sounds cool.”

1 hour ago, reisleK said:

"H

"Nope," said Nogard as he followed the old man. "Are they a friend of yours?"

4 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Nope," said Nogard as he followed the old man. "Are they a friend of yours?"

"More of a colleague or associate, if anything a general nuisance."