4 hours ago, reisleK said:

"Shoe, where did you come from?" Nyks asked

Shoe shrugged. He had no idea.

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Gah!" exclaimed Nogard. "Could've sworn you weren't there a second ago."

He giggled creepily.

38 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe huffed.

He'd made noise before, he just couldn't make the noise into words...

40 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard gasped. "Was that... noise?"

3 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis also pops up beside them. "What are we doing now?"

5 hours ago, reisleK said:

"Shoe, where did you come from?" Nyks asked

“It is time to go in. I believe it is here that the spears lies hidden. No more clues.”

17 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

“It is time to go in. I believe it is here that the spears lies hidden. No more clues.”

Nyks nodded silently and walked forward.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"Alright. Let's go."

Nogard dismissed a sudden and inexplicable craving for muffins as he strode forward with confidence.

"What flavour?" At Shoe's poker face he continued, "Oh come on, I'd be surprised if nobody else saw that. I'm just curious that's all. You know, I'm something of a muffin expert myself."

(Also btw Yrank was this one Mii I created years ago and redicovered a few weeks ago. I'll send a picture when I'm able to. He looks how his name sounds yk?)

EDIT: I don't know if choosing someone's facial expressions counts as godmodding, so some info would be useful.

Edited by The H

5 minutes ago, The H said:

"What flavour?" At Shoe's poker face he continued, "Oh come on, I'd be surprised if nobody else saw that. I'm just curious that's all. You know, I'm something of a muffin expert myself."

(Also btw Yrank was this one Mii I created years ago and redicovered a few weeks ago. I'll send a picture when I'm able to. He looks how his name sounds yk?)

EDIT: I don't know if choosing someone's facial expressions counts as godmodding, so some info would be useful.

"What's a muffin?" Nyks asked, "I don't think we have those at home"

Edit: I just realized I cannonized the fact that the planet Nyks is from doesn't have muffins. Everything she says is cannon, since I need to do more worldbuilding stuff so yeah. Scrutator didn't have a name until I realized he needed one for this so boom. His name means Searcher btw. 

Edited by reisleK

"Oh, if you've never heard of one, then I suppose I should make this easy. Imagine bread, only sweeter and thicker. Now imagine it circular while still puffing out on top." Yrank tried to draw a silhouette but it merely made him look crazy.

1 hour ago, The H said:

No idea but whatever. In this context I don't care at all.

Shoe would have either glared or stared at you anyway, so... all good.

Shoe growled at anyone who looked at his muffin.

Honestly!  he thought. Can't I just eat my muffins in peace?!

Edited by Through The Living Glass

2 hours ago, reisleK said:

Nyks nodded silently and walked forward.

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe discretely  pulled another muffin from his pocket and ate it as he walked into the forest.

1 hour ago, The H said:

"Oh, if you've never heard of one, then I suppose I should make this easy. Imagine bread, only sweeter and thicker. Now imagine it circular while still puffing out on top." Yrank tried to draw a silhouette but it merely made him look crazy.

7 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard glanced over his shoulder, continuing to walk forward. "What's going on back there? Did someone- hey, Shoe, is that a muffin?"

Around them, the forest quickly grew dark and gloomy. The trees and ground grew denser and denser until they were chopping to move forward. All the sudden, Woe slumped over, a dart in the side of his neck. 

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard glanced over his shoulder, continuing to walk forward. "What's going on back there? Did someone- hey, Shoe, is that a muffin?"

Shoe growled threateningly at Nogard.

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Around them, the forest quickly grew dark and gloomy. The trees and ground grew denser and denser until they were chopping to move forward. All the sudden, Woe slumped over, a dart in the side of his neck. 

Seeing this, Shoe stuffed the rest of the muffin in his mouth and looked around anxiously.

5 hours ago, The H said:

"I see, that sounds good. Is the top airy?" 

3 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Nyks cursed under her breath. "Where's Lev when you need him?" she muttered. Nyks racked her brain, trying to remember if Lev taught her anything about arrow wounds. Nothing came to mind.