The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

21 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe ran and kicked away the creatures dragging Nogard.

Nyks joined in, giving the creatures a battering that only someone with centuries of battle experience could give.

4 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe ran and kicked away the creatures dragging Nogard.

4 hours ago, reisleK said:

Nyks joined in, giving the creatures a battering that only someone with centuries of battle experience could give.

2 hours ago, The H said:

Yrank flinched, having limited combat experience. He was, after all, a factory worker.

Suddenly darts were flying in rom all directions, and soon they had all been hit.

"Hey kids, be careful around these stuff!" Yrank said, dusting the darts off of him. His years of factory work had essentially boosted his durability and thickened his skin to the point of barefootness being a slight inconvenience these days.

7 hours ago, The H said:

"Hey kids, be careful around these stuff!" Yrank said, dusting the darts off of him. His years of factory work had essentially boosted his durability and thickened his skin to the point of barefootness being a slight inconvenience these days.

29 minutes ago, NameIess said:

The old man frowned, pulling the dart out and examining it before toppling over.

8 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe fell on his face. Ow, he thought as he blacked out.

Hundreds of little goblin things came out of hiding. The forcefully dragged the group and stabbed Yrank until he fell asleep. They woke up in the center of a village. Tied to a stake. Goblins all around.

“Don’t worry,” whispered the old man, “I got this.” Clearing his throat loudly, he spoke in a loud, commanding voice. “Oh foolish creatures, you have messed with the wrong group of adventurers. For I am a great wizard, the likes of which you have never seen! Release us, and I shall let you live. Continue holding us, and I will unleash my great powers and destroy you all.”

10 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hello," mumbled Nogard sleepily. "You look very green."

9 hours ago, The Bookwyrm said:

"I think you guys are in trouble," the disembodied voice named You said.

9 hours ago, NameIess said:

“Don’t worry,” whispered the old man, “I got this.” Clearing his throat loudly, he spoke in a loud, commanding voice. “Oh foolish creatures, you have messed with the wrong group of adventurers. For I am a great wizard, the likes of which you have never seen! Release us, and I shall let you live. Continue holding us, and I will unleash my great powers and destroy you all.”

A particularly large Goblin Approached. "You do not come to steal our treasure. Leave Now! We do not fear you, as we have beaten you already."

2 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

A particularly large Goblin Approached. "You do not come to steal our treasure. Leave Now! We do not fear you, as we have beaten you already."

“Beaten me?” The old man laughed cruelly. “You continue breathing only because you may be useful to our quest. Do not press your luck.” The ropes dropped away from him, and with a rustle of sound the old man lifted into the air, arms spread wide, eyes glowing with malice. “I have not come to steal anything from you. I have come to kill every last one of you and take what I want from your rotting corpses. Unless you’re willing to cooperate. Tell me where the spear is, give it to us or take us to it, and I will spare your pitiful lives. I give you this chance out of the goodness of my heart. Do not refuse it, or there will be… consequences.” To emphasize his point, the old man waved a hand absently, sending forth a wave of invisible force that flattened one of the village’s huts to the ground.

2 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“Beaten me?” The old man laughed cruelly. “You continue breathing only because you may be useful to our quest. Do not press your luck.” The ropes dropped away from him, and with a rustle of sound the old man lifted into the air, arms spread wide, eyes glowing with malice. “I have not come to steal anything from you. I have come to kill every last one of you and take what I want from your rotting corpses. Unless you’re willing to cooperate. Tell me where the spear is, give it to us or take us to it, and I will spare your pitiful lives. I give you this chance out of the goodness of my heart. Do not refuse it, or there will be… consequences.” To emphasize his point, the old man waved a hand absently, sending forth a wave of invisible force that flattened one of the village’s huts to the ground.

Ohhhh, that's why he has the rabbits... Shoe thought.

He broke off a tiny piece of muffin and nibbled at it discretely.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

2 hours ago, NameIess said:

"I remember you said the same thing last time you came here. It did not work."

5 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I remember you said the same thing last time you came here. It did not work."

A flicker of surprise crossed the old mans face, but he covered it quickly. “Last time I was bluffing. This time I am not.” He raised an arm towards the large goblin. “Do you need me to further prove my power, or would you prefer I leave you with your life?”

He didn’t have the rabbits last time he was here.