The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Shoe sighed and finally pulled his own Bottomless Muffin Bag™ out of his pocket. Then he waved his fellow adventurers out of the way, opened the bag, and-

-released a tidal wave of sticky muffins towards the goblin army, rendering them basically immobile.

Shoe giggled to himself.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Suddenly Shoe looked down at the spear which...was no longer in his hand. 

"Fools! You cannot take my spear until I am gone and today is not my day! You must die! The goblins charged poking with ash apers, similar in shape to the legendary one.

Nyks cursed under her breath, still hiding in the bushes. She was hiding in bushes, right??

The old man opened his eyes wide in horror. As he saw this “No! Blast it Shoe, put the muffins back! They’ll never listen to me while they’re busy eating!”

indeed, even as he spoke the rest of the invisible bunnies stopped wreaking havoc on the horde of goblins and turned their attention towards decimating the mound of muffins.

Edited by NameIess

20 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe sighed and finally pulled his own Bottomless Muffin Bag™ out of his pocket. Then he waved his fellow adventurers out of the way, opened the bag, and-

-released a tidal wave of sticky muffins towards the goblin army, rendering them basically immobile.

Shoe giggled to himself.

3 hours ago, reisleK said:

Nyks cursed under her breath, still hiding in the bushes. She was hiding in bushes, right??

1 hour ago, The H said:

"You're right about that!" Yrank said, his attempt to fit three muffins in his mouth futile. "Not even I'm listening to you!"

3 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard stared as the bunnies met the mound of muffins and began to consume it. It was simultaneously fascinating and disturbing.

In an instant and a bright flash of light, the bunnies were gone. The muffins were gone. A cage stood over Yrank, Nyks, Shoe, and the old man. Behind them were Arranis and the Once-Author. I am just gonna assume you have kept up with them.

"I am sorry." Woe said. He bowed his head. 

A loud clunk sounded on the cage as Falvan jumped down from it. "I see you have made it impressively far. Not far enough." A hooded figure appeared on Falvan's left side, while Wit stayed on the other, head still down avoiding eye contact with anyone in the cage. 

"I thought I told you to get rid of these people. But I guess your time still isn't over. Assassin, sow them why you are an Assassin."

The hooded figure took off his hood. Underneath was...Nothing. Then, a terrible, earslpitting screech emerged from inside, filing the heads of those in the cage. Out of the Body rose the head a a grey shriveled Dragon. 

"I will." 

@Scars of Hathsin @Ancient Elantrian

19 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

In an instant and a bright flash of light, the bunnies were gone. The muffins were gone. A cage stood over Yrank, Nyks, Shoe, and the old man. Behind them were Arranis and the Once-Author. I am just gonna assume you have kept up with them.

A loud clunk sounded on the cage as Falvan jumped down from it. "I see you have made it impressively far. Not far enough." A hooded figure appeared on Falvan's left side, while Wit stayed on the other, head still down avoiding eye contact with anyone in the cage. 

"I thought I told you to get rid of these people. But I guess your time still isn't over. Assassin, sow them why you are an Assassin."

The hooded figure took off his hood. Underneath was...Nothing. Then, a terrible, earslpitting screech emerged from inside, filing the heads of those in the cage. Out of the Body rose the head a a grey shriveled Dragon. 

"I will." 

Nyks concernedly raised her eyebrows but said nothing

1 hour ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I will." 

Shoe put his Bottomless Muffin Bag™ back in his pocket...

51 minutes ago, The H said:

"Before we continue," Yrank said, dusting muffin crumbs out of his surprisingly well-kept moustache. "May I ask who baked these delicious muffins?"

Shoe raised his hand.

He'd spent most of the last three months making muffins and putting them in the Bottomless Muffin Bag™.

14 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I will." 

“What have you done to my rabbits?!” The old man’s face filled with wrath. “Where are they?”

17 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

"I will." 

What happening?

51 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Do either of you know what's going on here?" Nogard asked desperately.

“We’ve been set up! That scumbag Woe lured you all onto this quest. He probably had you walk across my rabbit’s bridge just because he wanted to break it. Now we’re all going to die!”

3 minutes ago, NameIess said:

“We’ve been set up! That scumbag Woe lured you all onto this quest. He probably had you walk across my rabbit’s bridge just because he wanted to break it. Now we’re all going to die!”

Shoe threw a sticky muffin at Woe. It didn't do anything.

Edited by Through The Living Glass

6 hours ago, NameIess said:

Nogard gasped. "We've been betrayed? ...wait, but why? What does Woe get out of all this?"