The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard gasped. "We've been betrayed? ...wait, but why? What does Woe get out of all this?"

“The joy of seeing us dead? The ownership of my bunnies? Who can say what motivates an evil being like him?”

On 9/9/2024 at 5:09 PM, reisleK said:

Nyks concernedly raised her eyebrows but said nothing

On 9/9/2024 at 8:47 PM, The H said:

"Before we continue," Yrank said, dusting muffin crumbs out of his surprisingly well-kept moustache. "May I ask who baked these delicious muffins?"

14 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Hey, wait a minute!" Nogard stared at Wit. "What's going on here? Why are a we in a cage? Why are you not in the cage?" He pointed at Falvan. "And who's this joker?"

2 hours ago, NameIess said:

“The joy of seeing us dead? The ownership of my bunnies? Who can say what motivates an evil being like him?”

Falvan smiled. Woe didn't answer, but he looked away. The dragon headed creature breathed fire into the cage.

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard screamed as the fire engulfed him.

7 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe cried out in alarm and then anguish.

7 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan smiled. Woe didn't answer, but he looked away. The dragon headed creature breathed fire into the cage.

The old man braced himself as the fire shot towards them, knowing deep in his bones that this was the end.

It was here that Subversion decided to interfere a little. Just a tiny amount, of course. It wouldn’t do to get in a direct confrontation with Falvan at this time. She pulled a potion of fire resistance from her pocket then, as if by accident, she dropped it onto the party of adventurers in the cage.

Arranis growls, watching as his friends in the cage, are engulfed in fire. I cant interrupt too much. He throws the thought aside, his shardblade and plot blade appearing in his hands, he reaches out to the dragon, attaching a lashing to it. A reverse lashing, lashing his the points of his swords to it. 

On 9/11/2024 at 5:30 AM, NameIess said:

The old man braced himself as the fire shot towards them, knowing deep in his bones that this was the end.

It was here that Subversion decided to interfere a little. Just a tiny amount, of course. It wouldn’t do to get in a direct confrontation with Falvan at this time. She pulled a potion of fire resistance from her pocket then, as if by accident, she dropped it onto the party of adventurers in the cage.

21 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard's screams of terror died off into confusion.

He glanced around at his fellow adventurers, his expression growing more and more perplexed.

After a moment pondering, he shrugged and stepped out of the cage.

11 hours ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

Arranis growls, watching as his friends in the cage, are engulfed in fire. I cant interrupt too much. He throws the thought aside, his shardblade and plot blade appearing in his hands, he reaches out to the dragon, attaching a lashing to it. A reverse lashing, lashing his the points of his swords to it. 

The dragon lurched, but in a sudden flame, dissapeared. 

“Coward. I don’t need him anyways.  I have more at my disposal. Goblins! Kill them!” All around the cage goblins crowelded an tried to stab in at the people trapped.

13 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The dragon lurched, but in a sudden flame, dissapeared. 

“Coward. I don’t need him anyways.  I have more at my disposal. Goblins! Kill them!” All around the cage goblins crowelded an tried to stab in at the people trapped.

The old man followed Nogard through the melted hole in the cage, then charged towards Woe, using his staff as a bludgeon as he fought through the goblins towards the Narrator. “WHERE ARE MY RABBITS?” He thundered, splitting a goblins skull with strength that belied his age. “RETURN THEM TO ME IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE BREATHING!” 

9 hours ago, NameIess said:

The old man followed Nogard through the melted hole in the cage, then charged towards Woe, using his staff as a bludgeon as he fought through the goblins towards the Narrator. “WHERE ARE MY RABBITS?” He thundered, splitting a goblins skull with strength that belied his age. “RETURN THEM TO ME IF YOU WISH TO CONTINUE BREATHING!” 

8 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe stepped out of the cage and kicked the goblins aside as he ran after the old man.

7 hours ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard leaped into the air, letting out a violent cry as he stabbed downwards.

Woe looked up somberly at the old man, then vanished in a blink of the eye. 

Falvan dodged out the way quickly, his wings shooting him sideways. Then he smiled. Raising his golden wings to full span, he twisted and threw a massive powerful burst of wind at Nogard, taking many Goblins with it. 

The goblin leader noticed. "Goblins!" he cried. "That man is our enemy as well! The Goblins began to rush Falvan who spun again, throwing them all away. 

The Goblin leader charged The old man, raising his legendary spear.

27 minutes ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

Falvan dodged out the way quickly, his wings shooting him sideways. Then he smiled. Raising his golden wings to full span, he twisted and threw a massive powerful burst of wind at Nogard, taking many Goblins with it. 

The goblin leader noticed. "Goblins!" he cried. "That man is our enemy as well! The Goblins began to rush Falvan who spun again, throwing them all away. 

"Right," muttered Nogard. "Wings. He has wings."

He braced himself against a rock in the ground as goblins bounced and wailed around him. 

Nogard glanced back and forth between the flying figure and the goblin leader, an idea forming.

"Hey!" he called. "Goblin Leader! What do you think about working together to take down him?"

He gestured to Falvan.

2 hours ago, The H said:

"You know," Yrank said, keeping up with the group, "This is the second most exciting escape from goblins with murderous agendas that I've ever been in."

Out of context that makes no sense.

"What was the first?" The Once-Author asked curiously. He hadn't ever ran from murderous goblins before and didn't quite understand the rating system yet.

7 minutes ago, The H said:

He's so cute bless him 🙏😭

"I think that's a story for another time sonny!" Yrank yelled as he shook a goblin from his leg.

Shoe also wondered what the first was. If only he wasn't so focused on staying alive.

And, y'know, if he could talk and stuff too that would help.

5 hours ago, ΨιτιsτηεΒέsτ said:

The old man growled in frustration. “Whatever he’s done to my rabbits, I’ll make sure he pays. Pays in blood.”

Distracted by his loss, he did not see the spear in the Goblin leader’s hands, swinging an absentminded yet perfectly aimed blow with his staff directly for the large goblin’s head.

10 hours ago, The H said:

He's so cute bless him 🙏😭

"I think that's a story for another time sonny!" Yrank yelled as he shook a goblin from his leg.

haha thx 😁

"I'm not your sonny! But okay! You will be telling me later!" The Once-Author said, summoning his Authorblade and swinging it at a goblin. Unfortunately it just went through the goblin, not causing any damage. It did kinda freak the goblin out though. That was funny. So the Once-Author punched it in the face and then continued running.

Edited by Ancient Elantrian