The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Jilu hesitated. Did Shoe mind, or was he giving approval? Jilu shrugged, then bit into the muffin. Immediately she went into a coughing fit, and got a few word out before she collapsed.

”Oh yeah. I’m allergic. But it was worth it.”

Edited by SpiritOfWrath

@xinoehp512 I feel betrayed... I'm writhing on the ground right now...

Jilu coughed up the last bits of foam, then nodded. "Good muffin. But where are we gonna find cloves? Or the grass?"

@Ancient Elantrian, ur character seems as if they would know a good amount about herbs (cuz any author automatically knows this). Confirmation?

4 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu coughed up the last bits of foam, then nodded. "Good muffin. But where are we gonna find cloves? Or the grass?"

@Ancient Elantrian, ur character seems as if they would know a good amount about herbs (cuz any author automatically knows this). Confirmation?

Eh, these sorts of things happen.

"Grass should be easy to find," mused Nogard. He looked around. "Er... though perhaps not on a volcano."

Jilu took out the rabbit, absentmindedly munching on it.

"Oh! You guys! Rabbits eat grass, and we gust encountered a few of them. So there must be grass nearby!"

Jilu wiped her mouth, then licked the blood off of her wrist. "Mmmmhmmmm. I want more muffin..."

I think im addicted to muffins now.

9 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu took out the rabbit, absentmindedly munching on it.

"Oh! You guys! Rabbits eat grass, and we gust encountered a few of them. So there must be grass nearby!"

Jilu wiped her mouth, then licked the blood off of her wrist. "Mmmmhmmmm. I want more muffin..."

I think im addicted to muffins now.

"An excellent point!" said Nogard, returning to the spot where they had encountered the rabbits.

"Hmm," he said. "This looks like grass seed, not grass..."

Jilu frowned. "How long does it take for grass to grow? They can't have been from very far, but we could try to grow some baby grass for just in case."

Jilu takes a second look at the still unfinished muffin. Her pupils dilate slightly, and she cannot seem to look away.

Guys dont worry. Shes not addicted. She can stop whenever I want her to.

54 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Sure. I guess. 

The Once Author thought for a moment. "We could invade any modern town in temperate climates. They tend to have lawns. Then we could cut away grass and steal it."

Jilu looks up suddenly, tearing her eyes from The Muffin. Seeing Yrank, she decides the solve two problems at once, and feeds Yrank The Muffin. "Sounds like a solid plan"

See, no addiction. Just don't give me any more.

Edited by SpiritOfWrath

14 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Sure. I guess. 

The Once Author thought for a moment. "We could invade any modern town in temperate climates. They tend to have lawns. Then we could cut away grass and steal it."

"Do we know of any of those within a walkable radius?"

11 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Seeing Yrank, she decides the solve two problems at once, and feeds Yrank The Muffin.

The muffin was slowly put into Yrank's mouth, the old man coughing as it went down. His eyes slammed open and panted breathlessly for a minute or so before coming to the realisation.

"It seems I used up too much strength. This won't help matters at all. I need some way to gain some strength back soon, or my combat will show it."

1 minute ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu nods. "I know of one... I think they have a good amount of energy drinks too."

"No, sweet innocent child," Yrank told Jilu. "That won't work. What we need is a few good supplies. And I know just where to get them." He grunted, his arm still bruised from the impact. "The problem is, could we make it there in time? It seems walking isn't suited for me in the state I'm in, and it's getting dark as we speak."

2 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu hesitated. "I could carry you, for a time, in my more monstrous form. By the way, do you have any more muffin?"

"Kid, I couldn't even balance on a chair in this state, let alone some beast. Not that I don't appreciate the offer, of course. I think we'll have to camp the night, and I'll take the liberty in carving some crutches from some of these branches," He gestured toward the trees surrounding him.

"Oh and it seems I forgot to tell you where we need to head," Yrank said, awfully bashful at his slip up. "It seems we need to take a visit to a certain factory. Nogard, good sir, I don't suppose you know the directions to the factory, now do you? I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about, the factory."

38 minutes ago, The H said:

"Kid, I couldn't even balance on a chair in this state, let alone some beast. Not that I don't appreciate the offer, of course. I think we'll have to camp the night, and I'll take the liberty in carving some crutches from some of these branches," He gestured toward the trees surrounding him.

"Oh and it seems I forgot to tell you where we need to head," Yrank said, awfully bashful at his slip up. "It seems we need to take a visit to a certain factory. Nogard, good sir, I don't suppose you know the directions to the factory, now do you? I'm sure you know which one I'm talking about, the factory."

Nogard looked puzzled. "What's a 'factory'?"

5 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Why would we walk?"

Nogard continued to look puzzled. "How else would we get there?"