The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

3 hours ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu took out the rabbit, absentmindedly munching on it.

"Oh! You guys! Rabbits eat grass, and we gust encountered a few of them. So there must be grass nearby!"

Jilu wiped her mouth, then licked the blood off of her wrist. "Mmmmhmmmm. I want more muffin..."

I think im addicted to muffins now.

"Sounds about right. We just need to find some poop and follow the trail. Since rabbits would be dead without grass, you know." Aero said casually, as if this was common knowledge. 

He shifted his weight foot to foot in excitement, "Maybe there will be cavies (guinea pigs) on this planet! Could always use another living potato creature."

2 minutes ago, The H said:

"Bah!" Yrank yelled as he set up his tent for the night. "I don't trust these atom-transporting magicks! I've had terrible experiences before, and do not intend to repeat them, thank you very much."

"That's okay," said Nogard assuringly, "you can stay and guard the newt eyes."

10 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

“It sounds like some of us will stay. I… I… I can’t go there,” Jilu said when she regained herself.

Wait… like the GIANT HEMALURGICAL HAMSTERS THAT TURNED INTO GUINEA PIGS?!?

Hmmmm well that's not evolutionarily possible but they uhhh spiked themselves into guinea pigs then. And they're mostly not evil, and like dog sized?? 

One of them is named Tommy. He bites. (Based on my irl guinea pig, Tommy)

IMG_9863.jpg

1 minute ago, reisleK said:

Hmmmm well that's not evolutionarily possible but they uhhh spiked themselves into guinea pigs then. And they're mostly not evil, and like dog sized?? 

One of them is named Tommy. He bites. (Based on my irl guinea pig, Tommy)

IMG_9863.jpg

Lol… I was referencing the beginning of this thread… the hamsters become Guinea pigs at some point.

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

"For now," said Nogard, stepping through the portal.

The Once-Author followed, then closed the portal. They appear in what appears to be your average modern rural neighborhood. Cars drive down the road occasionally and people walk their kids and their dogs. Everyone has a lawn. "Here we are."

37 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"That's okay," said Nogard assuringly, "you can stay and guard the newt eyes."

"Well, it's not like I have the choice to stay here, now do I?"

8 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"For now," said Nogard, stepping through the portal.

"Blast!" Yrank muttered. "Seems the only way I can get there by tomorrow is, unfortunately, teleportation. There's nothing I hate more than a desperate man turning on himself." Yrank said, loathing his actions.

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once-Author followed, then closed the portal. They appear in what appears to be your average modern rural neighborhood. Cars drive down the road occasionally and people walk their kids and their dogs. Everyone has a lawn. "Here we are."

"Ah here we are, my home for many years. I think I still smell bread from Mrs. Brooks' bakery down the road!" Yrank fell into a pit of nostalgia. He hadn't been here for quite some time.

9 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

Nogard looked around, his eyes taking on a far-off look for just a moment. Then he shook his head. "Grass. Right."

He bent down and pulled out a clump of grass. "There we go."

1 minute ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard looked around, his eyes taking on a far-off look for just a moment. Then he shook his head. "Grass. Right."

All of a sudden a guinea pig with spikes where his eyes would be ran up to Aero, sniffing his finger. Aero grinned. 

I spiked Tommy!
image.thumb.jpeg.ca0ce9debeb577908024ec5cbf546d18.jpeg

5 minutes ago, The H said:

"Blast!" Yrank muttered. "Seems the only way I can get there by tomorrow is, unfortunately, teleportation. There's nothing I hate more than a desperate man turning on himself." Yrank said, loathing his actions.

"Ah here we are, my home for many years. I think I still smell bread from Mrs. Brooks' bakery down the road!" Yrank fell into a pit of nostalgia. He hadn't been here for quite some time.

"Hold on. This is near that 'factory' place?"

11 minutes ago, The H said:

11 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Wonderful. Well. Grass. Got it. So should we go?"

10 minutes ago, The H said:

"You got it sonny," Yrank told Nogard, "It should just be half an hour's walk if we factor in my crutches and all."

10 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Wonderful. Well. Grass. Got it. So should we go?"

"I'm kinda curious about this factory place," said Nogard. "Could you teleport us there?"

After hearing the phone ring Yrank flinched. "Shoe my boy? I thought you were back at camp! Don't tell me you followed through that blasted portal and I simply missed it."

By the way, for context, Yrank was this Mii I made a while back and forgot about until I discovered him again a bit before I started posting on TLT. I have attempted to recreate him on the website, but he looks a little off.

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.cd4f4110a10d4253034c4394416bec5a.png