The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

13 hours ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

The Once Author opened a new portal beneath them, dropping them into a gigantic white, empty, infinite expanse.

The hamsters continued swirling, pushing each other into the portal after the fleeing group.

13 hours ago, reisleK said:

Aero walked up to the hamsters, clutching his hemalurgic guinea pig close to his chest. "Hmmm I don't know enough about hamsters but they like seeds and worms, does anyone have huge mealworms or something on them?"

oopsies i replied too late

The hamsters growled and pushed Aero into the portal that everyone was falling into.

Jilu stood at attention, studying the blob. It was the size of five reindeer, monstrously huge. The slime was a red color, and the skeletons were numerous. Jilu took another look, then ran as fast as she could. The blob was somehow faster, though. Just before it reached her, she turned into her monster form and ran even faster, just barely moving faster than the blob. Upon seeing the hamsters and her friends falling through the portal, she jumped over the hamsters and into the portal.

12 minutes ago, Ancient Elantrian said:

"Not easily. This place is hard to manipulate. And we'll keep falling forever." 

"Huh," said Nogard. "That is bad."

13 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe sneezed, which caused him to start spinning.

Nogard extended a hand to stabilize Shoe.

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

Nogard tried to blow out to slow his spinning but only managed to make himself lightheaded. 

"I should never have tried to visit the factory," he moaned. 

6 hours ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

“What do you need to get us back?” Jilu said this, whilst starting to play rock paper scissors with herself.

"Me? Incomparable god-like powers. Or a pack of Takis."