The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

2 minutes ago, Sequence said:

Well, Conflict can change form to match the power of my opponent, which is pretty neat! Leaves it entirely up to skill." Sequence pauses and furrows her brow. "Y'know on second thought, that might not be that useful..."

"Sounds pretty useful to me!" said Nogard, impressed. "My magic weapon can't do that. Er... at least, I don't think it can. I'm still not entirely certain what it does, exactly."

21 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"Much appreciated."

Zanitar looked at the Blades. "Uh... Didn't you combine those into the same blade a while ago? That's what Platypus said. And can you all quiet down so I can hear what they're talking about? That squirrel looks familiar..."

Nogard squinted. "Hey, wait a minute- that's Yrank! What's he doing down there?"

1 hour ago, Sequence said:

"Yeah, my apologies. Sorry Platypus!" Sequence calls out into the void.

"Don't worry, he didn't lose too much sleep over it... and Hacob thought it was hilarious he couldn't figure it out."

1 hour ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Sounds pretty useful to me!" said Nogard, impressed. "My magic weapon can't do that. Er... at least, I don't think it can. I'm still not entirely certain what it does, exactly."

Nogard squinted. "Hey, wait a minute- that's Yrank! What's he doing down there?"

"You have a magic weapon? Also, please, quiet down so we can hear!"

34 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

"You have a magic weapon? Also, please, quiet down so we can hear!"

"Yes, a recent acquisition- but we need to help Yrank! He's getting arrested!"

29 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu was quiet, but she heard the Rabbit language. “Hey I speak rabbit! Don’t ask me why I learned it.”

Qodi paused mid-nibble. "Good. Maybe you can tell these fools what's been going on."

Just now, xinoehp512 said:

Qodi paused mid-nibble. "Good. Maybe you can tell these fools what's been going on."

Jilu looked at the people not the room. “These people have powerful weapons, and they’re gatekeeping those who don’t.”

Tull looked up at this. He had assumed she was crazy when she started speaking gibberish. He stared at her companion. “You should help me too. I’m also getting arrested.”

3 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe began rocking out to the song in his head.

What song?!?!? Is it. Gojira?!?!? 

Iiiiiiiiiiii won’t bring nooooo materialin the affffterliiife

Name the song.

13 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Tull looked up at this. He had assumed she was crazy when she started speaking gibberish. He stared at her companion. “You should help me too. I’m also getting arrested.”

How is Tull seeing them they're supposed to be hidden 😭

2 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

How is Tull seeing them they're supposed to be hidden 😭

Hehehehe… the power of not reading everything in a giant block of pages.

Tull is (totally didn’t make this up) someone with steelsight.

and somehow it works for sounds too.

Edited by SpiritOfWrath

22 minutes ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

Jilu looked at the people not the room. “These people have powerful weapons, and they’re gatekeeping those who don’t.”

"Uh oh," said Nogard, paling slightly. "He's looking right at us. Uh, Shoe, you wouldn't happen to have a distraction?"

13 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Uh oh," said Nogard, paling slightly. "He's looking right at us. Uh, Shoe, you wouldn't happen to have a distraction?"

Shoe did have a distraction.

After all . . .

Shoe had muffins.

Shoe pulled out his Bottomless Muffin Bag™ and got ready to shoot muffins at whoever he needed to. He looked to Nogard.

"So he is. What do you propose we do about it?"

1 hour ago, SpiritOfWrath said:

"I don't think that's quite what's going on," Zanitar says, not taking his eyes off the meeting. "It seems like they're talking about the Great Wizard! And... accusing him of treason?! What? Something about Plotblades. Platypus is not gonna be happy with that Council if they bother his squirrel. And I don't trust that Brave Adventurer. He's got a shifty vibe to him."

Zanitar provides everyone with a play-by-play, forgetting that they can hear it too.

"Hey, OA, does your magic let you know what they were talking about before we got here? Or do something to let us hear it? Is that possible?"

@Ancient Elantrian

"Probably doesn't see us. We are hidden," he says distractedly.

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

After all . . .

Shoe had muffins.

Shoe pulled out his Bottomless Muffin Bag™ and got ready to shoot muffins at whoever he needed to. He looked to Nogard.

"Muffins probably won't do too much against the Council. They have wizards and adventurers. The former Brave Adventurer... I don't recall if he won, but he at least drew Platypus in a duel. Of course, he was a rather famous Narrator, so that had something to do with it. Either way, this Council is no joke."

1 hour ago, Through The Living Glass said:

After all . . .

Shoe had muffins.

"Get ready to fire if they notice us," Nogard said grimly.

8 minutes ago, Immortal Platypus said:

Hey, OA, does your magic let you know what they were talking about before we got here? Or do something to let us hear it? Is that possible?"

"If only there was someone who had been watching the entire time," said Qodi sarcastically.

17 minutes ago, xinoehp512 said:

"Get ready to fire if they notice us," Nogard said grimly.

"If only there was someone who had been watching the entire time," said Qodi sarcastically.

"I already said I don't speak rabbit," said Zanitar. 

15 minutes ago, Scars of Hathsin said:

"Yes I have character development" Arranis says to anyone who was wondering, choosing not to summon it. 

Yes! Got it right.

1 minute ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Shoe did not know this person, so he got a plain muffin.

For now.

“Thank you! I like muffins almost more than that weapon I’m searching for. By the way, do you know where it might be?”

21 minutes ago, The H said:

Yrank looked around, then locked eyes with Nogard. "Did you say something?"

@xinoehp512

Yrank shifted position slightly, revealing the person standing behind him (trying very hard to become invisible through sheer force of will.) Nogard gasped. Erif was here? More than that- he was getting arrested!

Nogard made a snap decision. "Shoe! We're breaking these people out of confinement! Fire the muffins!"