The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Narrator Silva, using one of the most powerful Narrator powers, snapped. Suddenly, everyone was transported back in the time stream to the end page 413. All the events on page 414 until this point ceased to have occurred. No one was spiked. No one had vanished. No one was in love with Star. No one was crying. 

Everyone had been given a second chance. Narrator Silva hoped they wouldn't waste it.

And in this particular post, No one was not a person, place, thing, or anything else Narrator Silva did not intend.

People, this is TLT. How did the story get so depressing? 

Edited by Silva

"I don't even know what I did," Thought cried to Tom. "I don't remember! You can't blame me for something that happened thousands of years ago! Isn't this enough? To have me at your feet, sobbing, trembling, bleeding, dying, waiting?! And yes! AJ will come save me! I know he will! I have faith in him. No matter how long it takes. He will save me."

Tom Joebob sneered. "I wasn't talking about that, girl. I moved on past that a long time ago."

He smiled cruelly. "But AJ doesn't even remember you exist. I killed him, you know. He was reborn. But he never remembered anything. He's living with his wife right now. They have three kids, and they're happily married."

"Wait all you want, Tamika. He's never coming to save you."

Then his throat was cut. He fell to the ground, gasping, and expired. But the smile never left his face.

Edited by xinoehp512