The Longest Thread (Misadventures)

Thought licked her lips. "I cannot hate you for that." She bowed her head. "I am so sorry. I love him, though. You must understand. I didn't mean to hurt you and I swear if I could undo things I would. AJ... he is my everything. What you are doing is nothing but cruel."

Except Fantastic had vanished, so he couldn't.

2 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Thought licked her lips. "I cannot hate you for that." She bowed her head. "I am so sorry. I love him, though. You must understand. I didn't mean to hurt you and I swear if I could undo things I would. AJ... he is my everything. What you are doing is nothing but cruel."

Tom only sobbed on the ground. "Why? Why couldn't you accept me, as you did before? Why..."

1 minute ago, Lunamor said:

But Fantastic has vanished into the same place as Lunamor.

Fantastic had died, and had been there. But he'd vanished away from it.

He'd appeared behind Star, before Bozo got there. He vanished Bozo as soon as he appeared, fixed the hole in the void, then vanished himself back.

“It’s not a vision, Tamika.” Tom looked at her, earnest. “It’s real, I told you. I’m sorry. I…”

He jerked once, and his eyes clouded with darkness. Then the moment passed.

He bent over on his knees and sobbed. “Please, Tamika,” he whispered through the tears. “I know you’re in there somewhere.”

Is she holding Thought right now?

Yes she is. Star is... Star is me. But not. Star doesn't make sense anymore.

"She is," Thought promised. "I can feel her. But... I am not the woman you fell in love with. I would kill myself if this were true. But it's not. It's not real. AJ will come for me any moment now."

“Wait,” Jaywalk said. “There’s one thing I can do.”

He reached out to AJ’s mind, whispering memory and rememberance. Star could not suffer this much for nothing.

”Your love is in danger. You need to help her.”

AJ is confused. His love was right here, with him, at his table.

He ignored it, and went on with his dinner.

25 minutes ago, Shard of Thought said:

Yes she is. Star is... Star is me. But not. Star doesn't make sense anymore.

"She is," Thought promised. "I can feel her. But... I am not the woman you fell in love with. I would kill myself if this were true. But it's not. It's not real. AJ will come for me any moment now."

"No," said Tom, begging. "NO! It is real! Be yourself, Tamika!"

"Tamika is dead, Tom," Thought said. "She died when I first Ascended. There is only Thought now and she loves AJ. This? This is what you think is real. You've deluded yourself. I know I did love you once before in another life. But if you really wanted her, you should have gone after her. You didn't. Now put me back in the cell. AJ is coming. I know that."