Hydra

Rashan sucked in stormlight, resisting it. He knew he had to do something, fast.

He stuck the spike inside of him.

"Ha!" Death was too late.

I was going to save putting in the spike for a really dramatic moment, but you leave me with no choice.

Edited by I think I am here.

Rashan begged to the rat, feeding it a cracker,

C'mon death, please.

I wished you happy birthday!

Edit:. Rashan takes Death's silence as a yes and slowly backs away from the rat, spike inside of him, until he gets outside of the bar.

Yep. Hiding behind the pig trough had definitely been a good idea. Mejin was still alive and only slightly covered with mud, straw, and poop.

But she knew now that whoever she had come for was either dead or long gone.

She headed home.

Edited by Silva

Rashan healed the spike wound with stormlight. Luckily, it had been a decoy, and Rashan held the real sprenbond spike in his pocket. He felt oddly satisfied he had tricked Death, but hoped that Death would respect him now enough to let him keep the spike.

The rat gave the spike to Lopen. It was a decoy.

"Must I do everything myself?" he asked in an exasperated tone. As he said this he handed rat a spike finder. The DA only kept one and it only worked on those who were not strong in Ruin, but it had served him well over the years. The rat teleported to Rashan and used it. The one spike in his pocket flew out instantly, attracted by the incredible pulling force of this genius machine, and landed in the rat's hand, who instantly teleported away.

1 hour ago, Silva said:

Is there anyone alive still in the bar? 

Just wondering.....

Elkanah may come back, he may go to wherever DwF takes place, or go to Kane's base thing.

Devaan burst through the door, whistling something horrifically out of tune "Hey! Rashan! drinks on me!" He shouted, grinning.

Hey, bartender, a round of horneater white please! Oh stop paling I won't down the whole thing by myself! Just bring some more mugs as well please" 

Devaan took a seat, beckoning Rashan and Solace to join him

"Come, sit! Solace my friend we are in the company of the feistiest steel runner in the whole cosmere!"

Devaan poured three glasses of the alcohol, and began to down his own mug, almost immediately feeling the clouds of intoxication. He really couldn't hold his drink.

Hope you don't mind @Archer.

Kane left the safehouse, after leaving Mace with directions to get back to the Alleyvillage. After a while, he stepped once more into the bar and noticed Rashan was giving him a dirty look. Curse Shelan. He thought. He sat down and asked for root beer.

8 hours ago, I think I am here. said:

Rashan jumped from feeling someone lay their hand on his shoulder. He looked to the man speaking, unsure of what he wanted them to do together.

”Do what together?”

"Murder to get gain my friend." solace said before Devaan entered

He sat down and began to drink. Keeping alert while he did so.

Rashan smiled as he downed his cup, hiding his stress.

He felt he was being pulled in three directions. Tevarah had told him he could find who killed his family, Mace had to be dealt with for killing Voidus, and Solace wanted him to do other things. Three directions, Rashan didn't know which one to pick. He wondered if Devaan knew why the bar was in ruins, and hoped Solace wouldn't tell him.

Three directions, which one to choose?

The Shin woman, Ida is her name, walks back into the bar leaving dust/ash footprints. She sits down across form Solace, Devaan, and Rashan, and slides a envelope and an engraved stone to Solace. The stone has the symbol of the Dusbringers on it, with rubies surrounding the glyph.

Edited by BringerofShadows