These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

Wait. How many relatively new people are this far ahead of me?

I shouldn't care, really. After all, my goal here was never to have a good upvotes/posts ratio. But I did set a goal to myself rank-wise a while ago.

And I just want to point out that Silhouette is ahead while having less than half the number of my posts. So...

Anyway, I'd go with an archivist. Because there already were two sparkers, so someone needs to be able to give them the necessary knowledge.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"Do you need any train cars robbed Wit?"

"Why of course! I'm sure we could steal those toy ones over there in the corner- just make sure you don't spend too much time playing with them, Vanisher. You'll need to save your mental strength for your building block hour later."

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"Why of course! I'm sure we could steal those toy ones over there in the corner- just make sure you don't spend too much time playing with them, Vanisher. You'll need to save your mental strength for your building block hour later."

I'm dying XD

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

I'm dying XD

"Dying? Well if you're dying, go finish in private. You might have enough time before you pass out to finally figure out why exactly you look like a horse. Don't worry, it's a rather simple question. For most people, anyway. Don't strain your brain cells if it troubles you."

Just now, Shining Silhouette said:

"Dying? Well if you're dying, go finish in private. You might have enough time before you pass out to finally figure out why exactly you look like a horse. Don't worry, it's a rather simple question. For most people, anyway. Don't strain your brain cells if it troubles you."

"Wit I look up to you."