These Stupid Ranks

Chaos

2 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

I'm not sure if they even know about the Fjordells

The Rose Empire does. The table at Shai's room came from Fjorden, IIRC. I think Brandon said they vaguely know about each other's existence, but choose to generally ignore each other.

2 minutes ago, Trutharchivist said:

The Rose Empire does. The table at Shai's room came from Fjorden, IIRC. I think Brandon said they vaguely know about each other's existence, but choose to generally ignore each other.

I'm speaking of the normal citizens. I don know they at least don't care.

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm afraid we will both be dead in seconds as the shades are growing red eyes."

"... And there." I say, and you feel a sharp pain in the place the blood dripped from. "Rise, my skeletal servant!" A bunch of skeletons rise from the dark and close in on you, while I laugh maniacally, ignoring the fact that yes, we both are pretty much dead.

Then again, he said he'd keel us, not kill us.

4 minutes ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm afraid we will both be dead in seconds as the shades are growing red eyes."

“Yeah, they’re getting pretty mad over here.”

*angry buzzing of hundreds of read eyed shades in the background*

Edited by Emery the Steelrunner

1 minute ago, The Wandering Wizard said:

"I'm afraid you have underestimated me," Wizard replies as he pulls out his long sword. "Your servants won't kill me, the shades will."

Umm... I'm going to guess that's what you meant. Please try not to forget important words next time. Also... Coming to think of it... If you kill a bloodsealer, I'm pretty sure his skeletals just fall. So... Umm... I'm stupid. But, sir high prelan, you should try to escape the shades. Do you happen to posses something made of silver?

46 minutes ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

It's funny that I'm now higher than a high prelan, but am not in the top of the rose empire

Neither is a high prelan  on the top of the Final Empire. Why is an arbiter higher? I have no idea, but it doesn't really matter.

1 minute ago, EmulatonStromenkiin said:

because I became one after becoming prelan. this is not in world, it's shard.

That was a rhetorical question. I know and agree with that. It's precisely why I don't see what you find so funny in it.