New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

To kind of restore this topic to its original intent, I mentioned to Claincy in the Elsa Steelheart thread that I almost certainly saw Swimmingly as a Surgebinder at 1300.

I wonder why Surgebinder and Knight Radiant are two separate ranks. I know not all Surgebinders are Knights Radiant, but I wouldn't necessarily consider the separately, particularly not one so far above the other.

Edited by GreyPilgrim

There are different ranks for misting, mistborn, feruchamist, full feruchamist, and twinborn. I can see what Kaladin will be after his 5th oath as being different enough from what Szeth is to be a separate rank

Edit: just realized I'm truthless :( hope somebody evil doesn't have my stone

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

STORMS! If my Internet connection weren't so slow I'd have posted this first. Upvote for mad skillz Delightful.

Muahahahaha!

I've....kind of been watching Swimmingly's rep all day cause I could see he's very close. If that counts as skillz.....thanks? :)

What was the Original 1337 Rank? And what's special about the number?

EDIT: Oh, and swimmingly is a Componder at 1338 right now.

1337 means Leet, which stands for elite. It is the name of a hacker/gamer language that uses symbols, characters and numbers to represent Latin based words but it is also often used by those groups to indicate someone who is overpowered or really skilled. Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

I don't know what I am anymore. I'm... truthless!

EDIT: I never really noticed that I am now a Stone Shaman. Not only was my joke bad (I mean, really bad), it also didn't really make sense.

Edited by Aether

There's an accepted list?

There is lord Claincy Ffnord's meticulous and obsessive tracking of the reputation levels. I might have forgotten to mention that the work he has put in this List gives him the rank of List Knight and earns him a place on my List of Important Lists in my Signature.

Edited by Aether

There is lord Claincy Ffnord's meticulous and obsessive tracking of the reputation levels. I might have forgotten to mention that the work he has put in this List gives him the rank of List Knight and earns him a place on my List of Important Lists in my Signature.

I'm honoured :)

I will have to continue Cultivating the list.

I'm honoured :)

I will have to continue Cultivating the list.

You should feel Honor for your Cultivation of the List! One can only hope nobody feels Odium towards you for doing so. If someone does, we will all aid you in the Preservation of the List, and hope no one tries to Ruin it. But again, your Devotion deserves gratitude and recognition. The List of Reputation Ranks is safe in your Dominion. You deserve the Endowment of our thanks.

(I thought of making a Cultivation joke before seeing your white text, so I decided to be a little more ambitious.)

I definitely remember a member saying something about how he'd grown up with WoT and was going to grow old with SA. There are definitely older people around, they're just not the majority. I also recall seeing a user who's 12, but I have no idea who.

I'm on the wrong side of 50 though I don't feel like it. :)

I'm still trying to figure out that rep thingie. I must have gotten some since I have a title that's not Zucchini ;) and I've  clicked that upvote arrow on some posts, but it doesn't seem to count my vote every time, only sometimes.

I've  clicked that upvote arrow on some posts, but it doesn't seem to count my vote every time, only sometimes.

That is a common bug. It always registers unless it specifically says it didn't (for example because you've used up your quota). Just update the page and you'll see that it has counted your up-vote. 

Right. I thought there was some other list somewhere I didn't know about, like with Taracin Superstar on it, etc.

And Claincy, great job keeping up with all the rep  levels and everything! You deserve the illustrious rank of List Knight =)

I just up voted Swimmingly from 1399 to 1400, and his rank is now Enefel. What is that?

The Enefel are explained on the Aon page on the wiki (which was written by a very smart and awesome contributor that you should all accept as your lord and master):

In modern usage Aon Ene has come to mean intelligence in a general sort of way. Scholars note however that originally it referred to cleverness or the ability to out-wit and out-think an opponent. It was a symbol that was often used to refer to trickster figures, which were called "Enefel," literally "Wit Killers" or those who kill with wit. During the Middle Era a group of storytellers, who took the name Enefel, began spreading stories of the wonders of Elantris. Some believe the Enefel were agents of the Elantrians who sought to expand their influence and quell the suspicion the rural populace felt towards them. Overtime this group of storytellers developed into a group of scholars that collected stories and histories. By the Late Era several distinct groups of scholars and philosophers had emerged. Aon Ene's association with these groups prompted the expansion of its meaning.