New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

The Enefel are explained on the Aon page on the wiki (which was written by a very smart and awesome contributor that you should all accept as your lord and master):

I have the strangest feeling that that contributor goes under the name of "WeiryWriter". Don't know why. Very strange. ;)

Edited by GreyPilgrim

So my rank is... Wit Killer? Mwhahahahaah!

Watch out, Hoid!

Uh oh.

If you kill me, you have to forfeit your lands and title! Are you sure you really want to risk that, dear Enefel?

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 518764848 bytes) in Unknown on line 0

(deliberately not deleting that ^^ because of the irony of 'fatal error' in this post. The errorspren have indeed been attracted by a fatal error, it seems. :P)

Edited by Delightful

What's a King Swit? Are they bigger than regular Swits? And why would you want to kill one?

[amateur ornithologist]

A King Swit is differentiated from regular Swits by their rarity, colorful plumage, and exceptionally insulting song.

[/amateur ornithologist]

[Pokedex Entry: 436]

The King Swit is the evolved form of a regular swit. This version has brighter colors and more insulting songs. In addition, the King Swit develops a high sense of entitlement and the bones of its skull grow to resemble a crown. An Insult Stone is required for the evolution to be successful.

[/Pokedex Entry]

Edit: Back in the Top Ten! Take that Windrunner!

jmmyf.gif

Edit 2: Who would like to bond with me and become a windrunner? Be forewarned, you must prove your worthiness.

Edited by Awesomeness Summoned

I'll have two Belgian Waffles with bacon and chocolate chips mixed in, to go.

But Belgian Waffles are horrible! You shall have some good Norwegian ones. One with butter and strawberry jam (we're operating on post-ascension Scadrial, here), and one with butter and delicious brown cheese. You know, the good kind!

What's remarkable is that I hadn't even heard of the Enefel. I would, on occasion, not know what something means, but I will usually at least know that I had heard of it.

My mission is complete.

I would never have known of the term unless Windy wrote that Coppermind article.