New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Esoteric titles: Taln's Scar, KeHwo, Brollin, Duis, Shakewelts victim?

By the way, are any unpublished titles making an appearance? Or non-cosmere titles?

Edited by Tempus

I mean, there have to be some pretty powerful ranks left. If Brandon is still only a Knight Radiant at 2779, there have to be even more to go. Sliver, Splinter, Shard, and, at some ungodly high reputation count, Adonalsium (and even something higher than that; whatever power it is we know resisted Adonalsium, perhaps, if we ever learn the name of that).

Esoteric titles: Taln's Scar, KeHwo, Brollin, Duis, Shakewelts victim?

By the way, are any unpublished titles making an appearance? Or non-cosmere titles?

Some of those aren't even people :P

Technically, there will be one unpublished title that will be here, but you already know of it. There's no new information that isn't publicly known :) And I kept it cosmere just to keep it simple in my brain about how to order them, honestly.

It would be kind of weird to have both cosmere and non-cosmere titles anyways. How do you rate an Epic against a Mistborn? A Rithmatist against an Awakener? A Smedry against a Shard?

Exactly, it just gets weird.

I mean, even weirder than it already is :P

On another forum software I've used, (blargboard - don't ask), members are able to choose their rep title from any of the titles they've passed. Thus, members who find a title they particularly like can choose to keep it until their increasing rep gains them a title they prefer more. I imagine such a thing might be difficult to implement on invision, but a man can dream.

A whole bunch of people would have their titles at the 1337 ranking then...

At the moment, only three people have passed that ranking. And one is Brandon, and one is Peter. Anyway, even if a whole bunch did, I don't know if I'd see that as a problem. Personally, I'd stick mine on Forger, for obvious reasons. I think many of the top posters would do similar - stick theirs on a title they identify with. That's why they are here, after all.

But Belgian Waffles are horrible! You shall have some good Norwegian ones. One with butter and strawberry jam (we're operating on post-ascension Scadrial, here), and one with butter and delicious brown cheese. You know, the good kind!

Fine, now I'm hungry again. :)

(Loved those waffles when I was in Norway.)

I want to discuss the technical aspects of waffles. For example, the clear and obvious advantage of a yeast based batter for making crispy yet soft waffles over any other batter, the proper temperature with which to achieve maximum crispness without burning (400°F is my go to temp), or the benefits to using a lard and butter mixture over simple butter on it's own.

I want to discuss the technical aspects of waffles. For example, the clear and obvious advantage of a yeast based batter for making crispy yet soft waffles over any other batter, the proper temperature with which to achieve maximum crispness without burning (400°F is my go to temp), or the benefits to using a lard and butter mixture over simple butter on it's own.

A lard-butter combo is perfect because it doesn't all boil off right away and it's DELICIOUS!!! I love super crispy outside and soft and chey but not raw on the inside smothered in Maple syrup along with the eggs and bacon on the side, those shall also be syrupized YAY high blood sugar.

I mix my batches in with a whole lot of hate. I know most people say it should be love, but I find hate so much more productive. Hate leads to rage, and rage makes it easy to mix the ingredients efficiently. I also have my own recipe, and THE BATCH SHALL NOT DEVIATE from that. If it does, I yell at it and hit it with more ingredients to make up for the difference.

I mix my batches in with a whole lot of hate. I know most people say it should be love, but I find hate so much more productive. Hate leads to rage, and rage makes it easy to mix the ingredients efficiently. I also have my own recipe, and THE BATCH SHALL NOT DEVIATE from that. If it does, I yell at it and hit it with more ingredients to make up for the difference.

So waffles are Odium's Investiture?