New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

Plot twist! The border is at 2971!

Is that a particularly significant number?

Edit: This is strangely fun. I'm just sitting here refreshing Brandon's page and watching the numbers go up. Not that I have anything better to do with my time. Like, sleep or something.

Edited by Delightful

Is that a particularly significant number?

Edit: This is strangely fun. I'm just sitting here refreshing Brandon's page and watching the numbers go up. Not that I have anything better to do with my time. Like, sleep or something.

Yeah, that was me. Just got him to 2983 and still a KR.

Is there some kind of rule that states anyone particularly involved in the Sanderson fan base absolutely must be a troll at all times? :P

Just Team Sanderson and 17S admins :P

Brandon's now a Voidnringer at 3000, I presume that's where the change was. Can whoever was responsible for those last few uvpvotes please confirm?

Chaos, these rankings are epic :D. (No pun intended)

NOOOOO BRANDON WAS CORRUPTED FROM RADIANT TO VOIDBRINGER WHAT WILL WE DO????

Maybe I've been corrupted the whole time!!!Oh wait. I'm the Lord Ruler. Of course I've been corrupted.

You may even have corrupted yourself. Maybe you're actually the Shard of Chaos, who's behind all the hemalurgy. Ruins just a front, isn't it? Edited by Delightful

BRANDON'S A VOIDBRINGER AND THE ADMINS ARE SCREAMING IN ALL CAPS! IT IS OFFICIALLY TIME TO PANIC!!

WHAT DO I DOOOOO AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NO THE EVERSTORM COMES STOP IT ODIUM AND RUIN GET OUT OF MY HEAD NOOOOOO

2971 is a prime number. So it is actually in many ways a nice number, when you think about it. Just saying. People should respect prime numbers more.

You may be onto something ;)

Is there some kind of rule that states anyone particularly involved in the Sanderson fan base absolutely must be a troll at all times?  :P

Just Team Sanderson and 17S admins :P

Oh it isn't just 17Shard admins Curse this site's lack of inquisitor smileys =P

On a more on topic note: The comments here are confusing me slightly, did anyone see if Brandon turned at exactly 3000? I would downvote a post to check then correct it with another post, but I cannot bring myself to do that.

Did you know that the list contains the title for every rep level up to 1535? 0_o

I had initially thought we would still be on rough areas for anything above 800ish at this point.

Oh it isn't just 17Shard admins Curse this site's lack of inquisitor smileys =P

On a more on topic note: The comments here are confusing me slightly, did anyone see if Brandon turned at exactly 3000? I would downvote a post to check then correct it with another post, but I cannot bring myself to do that.

Did you know that the list contains the title for every rep level up to 1535? 0_o

I had initially thought we would still be on rough areas for anything above 800ish at this point.

I can definitively say the change from KR to voidbringer is 3000 ;)

Swimmingly is a Tarachin Superstar at 1, 900 rep points. I can't guarantee that this is when it changed, but at the time of my writing this post, he has precisely 1900 points and is a Tarachin Superstar.

I hope my astonishingly precise measurement is helpful to you. :P

To add to the astonishingly precise measurements, just an update.

Chaos is Gerontarch still at 1568, Feather is still Midnight Essence at 1546. Brandon's still VOidbringer at 3057 but we probably can't expect a change there for at least another couple hundred. Probably.