New Reputation Levels!

Chaos

WOW, I just noticed Claincy's list post has 55 upvotes. That's by far the most I've seen any single post get aside from one of Brandons! :o :o Well done mate! :D

Did you just congratulate me on being given a lot of rep? :wacko:

(I do get it ;) There are other posts, there just aren't all that many.)

Oops.  :blink: Hard to tell with nothing but words..... :rolleyes:

Yeah, it can be very difficult :/ Oh well, it also leads to humorous mistakes at times. :P

I'm not sure if this was still under debate, but the number's not in bold text so...

1900 is definitely the boundary for Tarachin Superstar.

Tah. I probably wasn't absolutely certain at the time, but making a highly educated guess.

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but Brandon is now a Bondsmith at 3283. At some point between 3136 and 3283, you turn from a Voidbringer into a Bondsmith

If I'm not mistaken though, isn't a Surgebinder already a rank between 1300 and 1336, and isn't a Bondsmith just a type of Surgebinder? So how does that work?

If this makes sense to you, could you explain? I'm confused...

I'm not exactly sure when it happened, but Brandon is now a Bondsmith at 3283. At some point between 3136 and 3283, you turn from a Voidbringer into a Bondsmith

If I'm not mistaken though, isn't a Surgebinder already a rank between 1300 and 1336, and isn't a Bondsmith just a type of Surgebinder? So how does that work?

If this makes sense to you, could you explain? I'm confused...

Thanks.

That does make sense to me actually. To my recollection surgebinder is a general term for anyone using surges. So anyone wielding an honorblade is a surgebinder and anyone with a first stage spren bond is a surgebinder. A Bondsmith, as a member of the Knights Radiant, is far more specific and describes someone quite powerful and, I figure, highly influential. *shrug*

I've been on an extended leave of absence for a couple months and wow did everyones reputation go up, I was in the top 10 when i left darn it!
To completely demean that point can I stay as an artifabrian forever? They're my favourite. Unless there's an Inquisitor rank somewhere?

I've been on an extended leave of absence for a couple months and wow did everyones reputation go up, I was in the top 10 when i left darn it!

To completely demean that point can I stay as an artifabrian forever? They're my favourite. Unless there's an Inquisitor rank somewhere?

I think Inquisitor is somewhere up in the 2000s. And artifabrians are pretty awesome. :D

I'm trying to stay just behind Swimmingly on the rep list. At the rate we're going, somebody is going to pass Peter Ahlstrom soon and become the target of an angry mob. And I pity the fool who passes Brandon Sanderson.

So Swimmingly? Be as witty as you can, I'll try to be as dull as possible.

I'm trying to stay just behind Swimmingly on the rep list. At the rate we're going, somebody is going to pass Peter Ahlstrom soon and become the target of an angry mob. And I pity the fool who passes Brandon Sanderson.

So Swimmingly? Be as witty as you can, I'll try to be as dull as possible.

Your clever ploy to gain reverse-psychology upvotes will not fool me!

Kobold, what have you become!? Congratulations, anyway  :D 

Currently he´s a Steel Inquisitor but he´s still growing. Soon, he will reach critical-Adanolasium mass. Pause you congratulations until he shatteres. (I´m calling dibs on the Shard of Upvotes. :P)

I've probably given Peter about a hundred upvotes this week trying to keep the distance, but it appears I've failed. At least you have about another 800 to go before you hit Brandon.

I'll get there eventually.

mlp__picture_it____discord_by_tifa_the_s

I mean, uh, maybe I should set up special posts just for people to downvote? :P