Hello

DCA

Greetings! have an upvote! Here we like to greet each other by saying "My life to yours, My breath become yours." Your turn! 

And also, out of all the Sanderson books you've read, who is your favorite character?

Also, out of all the books you've read, who is your favorite character?

Don't do it @DCA don't give up your breath so easily. At least let him offer you something for it ;)

and if you don't know what Breath is and what significance that sentence has may I recommend reading warbreaker. It's a stand alone novel and Brandon offers it for free on his website.

14 minutes ago, Rhapsody said:

Don't do it @DCA don't give up your breath so easily. At least let him offer you something for it ;)

and if you don't know what Breath is and what significance that sentence has may I recommend reading warbreaker. It's a stand alone novel and Brandon offers it for free on his website.

@DCAI will give you another upvote, and a follow! That, and I promise I'll also help you understand what is going on around the Shard. I'm a pretty experienced Lurker, and relatively fluent in the going-ons of quite a bit of the site. 

Hey @DCA, welcome to the Shard! Have a free upvote and a spiked delicious cookie!

Spoiler

cookie.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Side effects include, but are not limited to, hearing voices, gaining supernatural powers, having the sudden urge to kill everyone, and completely losing control over your mind and body. The Dark Alley™ claims no liability for any damage done to/by the eater of this cookie.

Have you read any of Brandon's other fantasy books? Did you know that all of his fantasy books are all in the same universe called the Cosmere?