Way of Kings Parody Summary

Of course, there's nothing saying we can't continue it on our own, or make pardoy's of other Sanderson books.

(Though probably not in this style. I seem to be alone on this, but I didn't really enjoy this particular parody. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing other parodies.)

TLDR; Moar.

Dalinar: Storms! If only there were someone trained both in Investigating Murders and magic. They’d probably do a better job than us warrior-nobles.

Harry Dresden: Here’s my card. I take paper or plastic.

Dalinar: Do you take spheres?

Harry Dresden: No.

I Cannot Upvote this enough. Another Dresden Fan.

Jim Butcher is nearly on par with Brandon Sanderson. He's a bit more liberal with Swearing and sexing, but It's worth it. My all time favorite quote comes from Dresden. "Build a man a Fire, and he'll be warm for an Hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his Life."

Yes, I know Harry was quoting Pratchett. Now shut up.

I cannot reccomend this series enough.

Dalinar: I think I should abdicate, bro.

(NAVANI removes her SHIRT. The revelation of her HAND is SCANDALOUS.)

This made my freaking day, along with SAFE ABS and Elhokar thinking he's going to be assassinated because of the rock. 

Jim Butcher is nearly on par with Brandon Sanderson. He's a bit more liberal with Swearing and sexing, but It's worth it. My all time favorite quote comes from Dresden. "Build a man a Fire, and he'll be warm for an Hour. Set a man on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his Life."

Yes, I know Harry was quoting Pratchett. Now shut up.

I cannot reccomend this series enough.

That is actually a Terry Pratchett quote, as Dresden remarks immediately afterwards ("Tao of Pratchett"). From Jingo, specifically. You should read Discworld. Don't start with the first couple, though. Reaper Man is a good start.

Edited by Shaggai

(DALINAR beats up PARSHENDI)

Dalinar: Boom! Pow! Building kick! Explosion!

(The PARSHENDI die.)

Great. Now because of you, I cannot unsee Dalinar shouting about Old Spice, breaking the Fourth Wall, and jiggling his pecs. 

Is that really such a bad thing, though?

It is when you're reading a very serious section about Dalinar talking about the Codes and the Way of Kings and you can't stop reading it in Terry Crews' voice. Wearing nothing but a bath towel. And pec jiggling. It's all about, you know, "The way you achieve a goal is more important that the goal itself," and then you instantly think, "DOUBLE SUN POWAAAAAAAH!"

• 1 year later...