City of Oasis

Lord Meeker

Just now, beantheboy12 said:

Benson allowed both illusions, the one hiding him and the fake Benson to fade as he swung a 10 ft shardblade at Hellbent, splitting into more Bensons

Don't think that's possible, Hellbent was watching him carefully enough that he would have noticed.

Also, illusions aren't easy.

Hellbent grinned, ducking under it, paying careful attention to which was original, then kicked towards the boy's groin, swinging the blade at the same time.

@beantheboy12

5 minutes ago, Ark1002 said:

Hellbent grinned, ducking under it, paying careful attention to which was original, then kicked towards the boy's groin, swinging the blade at the same time.

@beantheboy12

Two things, one, you have no idea who would be the original. Second, that was the point of the smoke.

Plasma came flying from the crowd of illusions from seemingly random points.

16 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Plasma came flying from the crowd of illusions from seemingly random points.

Bean, assuming bensons up to date bio is the one listed in your sig it is about 160 points over the required point value. 

You didn't give him any weaknesses and the value for his lightweaving is OP.

If ark wants to stop the fight now, he can. And you need to fix benson before you can continue to RP with him.

5 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

He also doesn’t have a weakness, which are required/heavily suggested for all characters regardless of Power level, but you will need to take off a oath, and provide some way that he was broken, preferably listing his truths that he spoke.

Just now, beantheboy12 said:

You still need a weakness.

They are a requirement regardless of whether or not your character is above point values.

The point of a weakness is to try to provide limitations to make the character interesting, not to check off a mark on the character sheet so you can go off fighting again.

2 minutes ago, beantheboy12 said:

Not randomly. Just not public. I have many witnesses. I actually asked on the characters thread, "So, would a 3rd ideal lightweaver with 50 points of melee combat training be allowed?" I got a yes. I just don't want my enemies to know my secret weapons.

Please just PM one of the Alleyverse mods in cases like that, we can approve characters privately but they still need to be officially approved. But also, consider that you can usually trust players to separate their knowledge as a player from the knowledge of a character.

6 minutes ago, Voidus said:

Please just PM one of the Alleyverse mods in cases like that, we can approve characters privately but they still need to be officially approved. But also, consider that you can usually trust players to separate their knowledge as a player from the knowledge of a character.

Ok :)

@Ark1002, Benson's crowd of illusions began to climb up the buildings, using their knives to help them.

Edited by beantheboy12

Personally I’m okay with the amount of illusions, so I’m happy to continue the fight if Ark won’t, however it seems unrealistic that you would be able to make this many illusions with elaborate commands AND input sound.

Devaan briefly stepped in as he saw the illusions begin to climb

Two options, he either mixed himself in with the illusion or he’s standing separately, either way, I got this one.

Devaan closed his eyes, a tactic he used when facing opponents when senses couldn’t be trusted, normally he would store his sight until he was blind, but this would work as an alternative, he listened for the sounds of the real Benson, engaging his forcefields and taking out a sterrion revolver, he loaded and cocked it, ready to fire.