Ink

“No, not really.” She responded between bites, “I haven’t really thought of guilds in the first place. Though, my powers are really good for crowd control so I might look into that.”

Gtg, if anything happens...

Edited by Blessing of Potency

The on duty manager is. Also, I'm kind of on a date right now, and your interference is not appreciated. For the record, I would have said that to anyone who took a frozen chicken and attacked it with a welding torch, no matter if I new them IRL or not.

"Cool. I moved around a lot when I was young to, but I did spend a large amount of my childhood on Taldain," Walker said.

Edited by Darth Woodrack

No, there is only one and Inklingspren is the only one allowed to use it.  Also, saying something someone had said is true isn't is rude. I said he works here, you can't just say "He doesn't work here".

EDIT: This quote box shouldn't exist.

Edited by Ark1002

7 hours ago, Darth Woodrack said:

"Cool. I moved around a lot when I was young to, but I did spend a large amount of my childhood on Taldain," Walker said.

“Well, my childhood wasn’t the greatest, everything just got worse when calamity arrived.” She responded, “I left pretty early on, though I learned what happened from other epics here.”

The Barman quietly poured himself a drink at the bar, mumbling. Storming couples. Always ruining everything. Well, that was the easiest explanation. Pouring a alcoholic combination for himself that mixed the strongest beverages from each planet, he smiled at his own creation. The only reason he'd even become a Barman was so he could have drinks like these and not pay for them.

Taking a sip, the Barman sighed. Still not alcoholic enough, not to forget.

Now, plot twist, the waiter is The Waiter, a serial killer. You're welcome for ruining your date.

Seeing that they had began to ignore him, he snuck up behind Walker. He pulled out the welding torch, and brought it up behind Walker's head. He began to click the trigger, a bit of fire coming out. He increased the pressure.

Because melody can’t take a 2v1 without her weapons! 

She tried to avoid the barstool and almost did, the edge caught her and she cried out on pain and fell to the floor. Melody looked up at walker who seemed to be stunned, “A little help here?”

@Darth Woodrack