I got the best name

Kaladin

Holy moly, how do some people already have close to 1k posts on here? Also, hello fellow goon.

thats easy, they play too many forum games :D there's one gaming forum I'm on which it's all I do, I have no interest in gaming any more but the community is interesting enough for me to stay, and I've ended up with over 25k posts in a single thread :D

Holy moly, how do some people already have close to 1k posts on here? Also, hello fellow goon.

For the most part, it's just because we - the members, that is - have been around so long. The site was founded a little over a year ago, so we've had a bit more time to build up post counts than the newer folks.

Also, welcome, Kelsier!

For the most part, it's just because we - the members, that is - have been around so long. The site was founded a little over a year ago, so we've had a bit more time to build up post counts than the newer folks.

Also, welcome, Kelsier!

A year and nobody's taken the best names? Wow, that's really strange.

-e-

Thanks! :)

Edited by Kelsier

Well, a lot of us already have online identities we like to use, so that probably explains a lot of it.

although I have nowhere near 1k posts the answer is this. I can't think of a single website where my user name isn't SOM1else/SOM1better.

• Chaos locked this topic