The Chat Thread

Archer

12 hours ago, MacThorstenson said:

Hey guys, should we make some sort of tagging system to differentiate when things are? Because we have the WoD, waystop, and the gb ball, all at different times. Do you guys think this will become more of an issue? Or will It be alright?

I've kind of given up on continuity at this point. It's possible, maybe, but people haven't been paying much attention to it. That might be mainly the fault of new threads being made in the past. There will be a timeskip in WoD to present time soon though.

I'm trying valiantly to keep the Ghostblood Ball away from every other event-occupied time so that everyone can attend, but it's not working super well because there's things like the 2v2 duel that I dunno where to put in my mental timeline. But whatever works for everyone else is fine, new characters are always fun

Continuity has been played fast and loose for the most part. There's been a few paradoxes already - a couple duels that were impossible in terms of timing, that sort of thing. I think duels exist in a sort of alternate timeline of sorts. But as long as the Main Plot doesn't contradict (WoD before GBB, in my mind, although it might overtake it if it continues to be the main plot thing), the side stuff can go on without disturbance.

GBB is not as 'main' as WoD... it's just as important, but...

Well, it's hard to explain how I see it.

WoD is the big quest. WoD is where things move forwards. But GBB is where all of the interaction between guilds and characters will take place for now- along with some other plot points the Ghostbloods will insert that very well may end up becoming large parts of the main plot. It solely depends on how the guilds react to what us Ghostbloods put in, and of course how individual characters react. WoD gets people moving for now, and GBB can ignite tensions between the guilds.

Or it may bring us together to face an outside force.

No more spoilers! stop being so persuasive!

Anyway, yeah, it's hard to keep continuity. 

Edited by PrinceDusty
ghostbloods :)

• Archer featured this topic
8 hours ago, Archer said:

It makes a star symbol appear next to the thread to draw attention to it. Beyond that, I don't know if there's any other effects. 

Oh. i assumed it put it at the news or something. In hindsight that would probably be weird. I have no idea how you figured this out.

18 minutes ago, Kidpen said:

Oh. i assumed it put it at the news or something. In hindsight that would probably be weird. I have no idea how you figured this out.

I also thought that's what it would do.

I fear the wrath of the admins too muxh to try it. :P

I do random doodles all the time in class of alleys and 'welcome to the alleyverse' stuff but im a garbage artist and it's all on notebook paper. if i spent a while and really thought about it, I could probably do a nice "logo" type thing, I made a map for one of my own worlds once that I'm pretty proud of but the allyeverse already has amazing maps

True, we definitely don't need any more maps right now.

A landscape pencil drawing could be the perfect thing to keep me busy during a certain (hate to say it but...boringclass - never quite thought about doing fullscale art doing school before, it isn't all that different from doodling. *mental gears start clicking*

Oof. Required bible course? I take a religious course, I live in Utah with all the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Mine doesn't count for my GPA or anything which kind of annoyed me but the teacher's alright

I could totally do a cool Alleyway background in some shady city, or I could show the blown-up Alleycity

Edited by PrinceDusty

31 minutes ago, PrinceDusty said:

I do random doodles all the time in class of alleys and 'welcome to the alleyverse' stuff but im a garbage artist and it's all on notebook paper. if i spent a while and really thought about it, I could probably do a nice "logo" type thing, I made a map for one of my own worlds once that I'm pretty proud of but the allyeverse already has amazing maps

*Takes as compliment as he did one of them, and helped with another*

6 minutes ago, PrinceDusty said:

Oof. Required bible course? I take a religious course, I live in Utah with all the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. Mine doesn't count for my GPA or anything which kind of annoyed me but the teacher's alright

I could totally do a cool Alleyway background in some shady city, or I could show the blown-up Alleycity

I would like to see both.