The Chat Thread

Archer

The DA technically owns the GB’s. We absorbed them in a brilliant political move when the current leader gave me permission to spike them all. 

Twas the culmination of months of scheming and planning. Unfortunately the rest of the GB’s didn’t like that, so they left the DA to reform the ghostbloods. But technically we own them, the name, and any related properties.

Edited by MacThorstenson

3 hours ago, erbiL ohcnaG said:

-And, most importantly, give the DA permission to spike us with loyalty spikes so we do whatever they say.

Usually I have to edit people's posts to add this in, glad I get to save a bit of time. :P

50 minutes ago, Sunbringer said:

Hey wait a second... I was sold until I read this but. What exactly does this entail?

They're really into hemalurgy. I keep telling them they should use their skills to start a home improvement show, but they're always like 'No! Nails should be used to steal people's souls, not hold up walls.' (That's also the reason why they don't have a base anymore. They had to move into an alleyway after The Incident.)

Shoot me a PM if you're interested in joining TUBA. We're also a baking guild, but there's significantly less death involved. (We don't have a base either. The DA stole the nails from ours, and the alleys were taken, so we dug ourselves a hole and became an underground organization.)

8 minutes ago, 2001Kra said:

That isn't true. The DA said they own us, this isn't true. They attempted to, but they got no one.

Ahem.

7 hours ago, erbiL ohcnaG said:

-And, most importantly, give the DA permission to spike us with loyalty spikes so we do whatever they say.

11 hours ago, 2001Kra said:

And is Gancho leader? 

Yes. 

Sunbringer, I'd like to buy 50,000,000 rolls of this new-fangled device of yours. I like the part in your briefing where you say the word 'duck', and that intrigues me. How much are you selling for?

Edited by erbiL ohcnaG