The Chat Thread

Archer

6 minutes ago, Sunbringer said:

So since I’m still very new to this how does this all work now that my character is made. What happens next.

There a decent number of threads you can join, I don’t if you’ve joined any guilds or not, but there’s a few active threads right now, like the other side of the world, and the release of Voidus, that I’m sure would be happy to have you.

1 hour ago, Sunbringer said:

So since I’m still very new to this how does this all work now that my character is made. What happens next.

A really easy thread to join right now would be The Forge. We are about to head out on another side quest. If your like me and have never RPd before than it's a great place to start.

All you have to do is post in-character that you want to help out and then follow what everyone else is doing! 

16 hours ago, Sunbringer said:

A cheap price of 1 firechip per roll. in bulk, 1 bloodchip and 2 diamond chips a roll, so that order would be 350,000 emerald broams.

Oh. Well, I don't have, uh, those things YET...

But maybe I can make you a bargain. A dewoosy deal. What do you say? Gancho to gancho?

I'm not having any of my characters die for a while. There are a few characters that I'm not going to be very protective over, becuase I don't have crazy extensive long term plans for them, but most will be alive until era four, assuming there is another small time skip between era 3 and 4. By that time I will have built up a mob, and will be trimming down my character list.