The Chat Thread

Archer

We don't have to have it, but I would like it. If everyone agrees that we should do something else, I'll go with it, as long as it gives me the option of keeping my stuff intact. Side not: we could do a jaku style setting for era 3. Like all of the ships and tech laying across the world, all broken up, and we could repair it over time.

I rather don't want a bunch of repairable tech lying around, since this would only end up restarting the whole arms-race.

Edit: While I don't mind the vampire, I do feel that we should try to combine the ideas a bit into a single coherent thing, instead of about 5 different types of Armageddon happening at the same time while not being connected with each other. Maybe the vampire or plague could be connected to the experiments Solace is doing?

Edited by Ookla the Foxed

1 hour ago, Ookla the Foxed said:

I rather don't want a bunch of repairable tech lying around, since this would only end up restarting the whole arms-race.

Edit: While I don't mind the vampire, I do feel that we should try to combine the ideas a bit into a single coherent thing, instead of about 5 different types of Armageddon happening at the same time while not being connected with each other. Maybe the vampire or plague could be connected to the experiments Solace is doing?

I don't want the plague to be connected to Mraize's work, I've got an explanation that will soon be shown. For the vampire, it could have been created as an attempt to kill the plague by draining it's energy out of it, therefore killing it, but it went rogue.

Edited by Ookla the Ookla
Spelled plague wrong

At this point I think we can call the vote as the vast majority seems to be against time travel.

So unless people want to keep it open @AdOokla would you be able to change that post?

Regarding the end of the era, we already have Solace's story and Hellbent and the Well of Descension. Any one of those is probably enough on it's own, I'd rather avoid adding more into the mix this era.