The Chat Thread

Archer

2 hours ago, Ookla the Memelord said:

This might just be me, but I think we should wait until New Year's Eve for Era 3.

Someone tag the AV mods, I can't for some reason.

YOU DARE SUMMON ME? 

*minions whispers in my ear*

ONE MOMENT.

2 hours ago, Ookla the Lurker said:

@Ookla the NotVoidus, @Ookla the Paragon @AdOokla @Ookla the Lurker

I think. Ookla season makes everything complicated.

Yeah new years eve might work. I'm personally in favour of a bit after new years, otherwise some people might be on holidays / unable to access the Shard.

YOU DARE SUMMON ME?

My immediate family does celebrates Christmas on the 24th, then on the 25th we travel about visiting various relatives celebrating the holiday again. So I know I won't be sharding on those days. If we decided to have it end on Christmas or Boxing Day, I was just planning on killing my characters off early. I think ending before Christmas would work better, because of the awkward period of inactivity the celebration might cause, but New Years or any day a bit after the 25th would work too. It also depends on how the era ends. If there's a one-post finale (eg. bomb explodes) then we can easily have it end on a specific day. If not, we might miss our target anyway (Remember the "Seven" Day War?). 

This is why we need more oversight of the bot slayers. I think it's obvious that Voidus hasn't really been banhammering the accounts that get reported. He's actually been secretly recruiting the bots to commit voter fraud for the DA. Well played, well played. 

(I'm really tempted to make the voters' names visible, just to see who shows up, but I'm afraid of what I'd find.)

Edited by Ookla the Paragon

2 minutes ago, Ookla the Paragon said:

This is why we need more oversight of the bot slayers. I think it's obvious that Voidus hasn't really been banhammering the accounts that get reported. He's actually been secretly recruiting the bots to commit voter fraud for the DA. Well played, well played. 

(I'm really tempted to make the voters' names visible, just to see who shows up, but I'm afraid of what I'd find.)

Boots from you too!

Offense!

Spoiler

Nothing, I'm pretty sure no one would show up in the list :P

6 hours ago, Darth Ookla said:

5c0055c92ad30_Screenshot2018-11-29at1_10_20PM.thumb.png.fe8e27b27a5fe01b2a92c2b1d004445f.png

Ummmmmmm......

What is "Ummmmmm....." about it Darth Ookla?

Also, I really like the idea of new years being a new era.

5c00b0cca027f_Screenshot2018-11-29at7_38_10PM.thumb.png.8cc549708a055512f5919b88b1f1d095.png

My first thought was just fear.

Also, I get that we don't want as much sci-fi, but with Skyward we have a logical reason. I really don't understand why people are against sci-fi, though I get some people have had unreasonable additions.

Edited by Ookla the Ookla