Hello! New member!

It can be light as a cake-sugar powder, dusting your hands and dewing into tiny water droplets.

It can be heavy as dough that turns your digits first hot, then numb as you hold it.

It can be a storm of sharp flakes, whipped to driving by the wind and stabbing like tiny knives.

It can be the soft flutter of feathery confections, drifting to kiss you softly and leave teardrops behind.

It can be hard on the ground, a shell of brittle glaze that guards the gentle white beneath.

It can be a vast unmarked expanse lying untouched on a hill, some early weekday morning.

It can be the mounded wreaths on a tree, defying gravity by delicate suspension.

It can be the brooding white mass that flocks above, then falls - black against the glowing sky.

It can be a thin, impoverished thing, thin on the lumpy dirt and showing brown and green all through it.

It can be the imperceptibly tiny flecks of snow that drift downwards, near invisible to the eye but for the wind that whips it in subtle patterns.

It can be a force of nature, or an accent to a winters' day.

It can be the fairies that drift outside your window, late at night when the low white clouds reflect the yellow light of cities, dark falling shadows among jaundiced shadows.

It can be a memory of dreamlike ice, mounded around you while you skitter down impossible hills forever ago.

It can be a drift of dense quality, mounded by your father's tractor, filled with the gravel diaspora of a dirt road and hollowed out, to make a tiny, imprecise igloo.

It can be the flakes that fall on cold water and are lost, moments of subzero chill in an all-encompassing grey mire.

It can be a transitory toy of the cold times, sweeping down like a seasonal playmate to keep your childhood busy as the days lengthen.

It can be many things.

*snaps*

Edited by LuzdeTormenta

That is incredibly delightful reasoning!

*Watches Delightful snap*

I'm glad I'm not the only one that does those puns hahahah!

I've already snapped. Weren't you listening, I'm practically made of Investiture! Just the initial power rush made me a little giddy. I'm back to SUPERPOWERED SANITY MUAHAHAHAHAH!

See? Perfectly clear and coherent.

*Duralumin Soothes you all into believing me*

*Uses Chromium to negate GreyPilgrim's chromium* Is that even possible?

*shivers*

You've set off an eternal winter, everywhere, even Down Under! The Koalas are freezing!

Oops...

Quickly! The only way to solve this is true love!

I'm going to get Olaf!