Hello! New member!

Lilooooooo!!! Would you like a free hug from the queen of Arendelle herself?

Nah, I have too many experiments to find. But there is this one that likes turning everything into snow - can she stay with you? I haven't found a good place for her yet on Hawaii....

Nah, I have too many experiments to find. But there is this one that likes turning everything into snow - can she stay with you? I haven't found a good place for her yet on Hawaii....

Of course!! I love snow! And winter!

Which one?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

Can Lilo meet Lift? Please? They can have a long and random conversation while Wyndle disapproves of Stitch. :)

I see this as Lift being really interested in Stitch, while Lilo gets angry he's ignoring her. Then something happens and they all become great friends until the next experiment to land is a Larkin and then Darkness turns up......

I see this as Lift being really interested in Stitch, while Lilo gets angry he's ignoring her. Then something happens and they all become great friends until the next experiment to land is a Larkin and then Darkness turns up......

...At which point Cobra Bubbles turns up and has a direct confrontation with Darkness. And the resulting film franchise is the best one ever and I throw all of my money at it.

Elsa! Don't take responsibility for your mistakes, and don't regret them! Conceal, Don't Feel, remember?

Anyway it happens; I up voted to balance it out, so if someone could add another vote there, it'll be fine.

Elsa! Don't take responsibility for your mistakes, and don't regret them! Conceal, Don't Feel, remember?

Anyway it happens; I up voted to balance it out, so if someone could add another vote there, it'll be fine.

Wasn't conceal don't feel the old Elsa?

Don't undermine my poor jokes with your "characterisation"!

Though, in fairness, your avatar is Repressed Elsa instead of awesome Ice Queen Elsa.

Out of curiosity, have you ever read the story Frozen is based on?

Though, in fairness, your avatar is Repressed Elsa instead of awesome Ice Queen Elsa.

The snow queen? Yes I read quite a bit but I got bored, frozen was a lot more interesting.

Maybe I should change my avatar to Ice queen Elsa.

Have you read it or seen the movie?

Edited by Elsa Steelheart

The most badchull social worker ever to grace the screen of a Disney movie.

"Have you ever killed anyone?"

Cobra-Bubbles.jpg

"We're getting off the subject."

your assuming too much in assuming that this topic had a specific subject in the first place.

also wow I am offline for a day and there are like 80 new posts I missed.

the avatar is actually when Elsa is letting go, so your characterization is invalid.