Hello! New member!

Soooo it's sort of in between?

not really.

Don't undermine my poor jokes with your "characterisation"!

Though, in fairness, your avatar is Repressed Elsa instead of awesome Ice Queen Elsa.

Out of curiosity, have you ever read the story Frozen is based on?

by the point that the avatar is elsa had already created the ice palace. therefore I believe that she was the awesome Ice Queen Elsa.

not really.

by the point that the avatar is elsa had already created the ice palace. therefore I believe that she was the awesome Ice Queen Elsa.

That's true :)

But she's still has the dress on but the crowns gone and she's about to make the dress. Gosh I just love that dress.

That's true :)

But she's still has the dress on but the crowns gone and she's about to make the dress. Gosh I just love that dress.

Well, is she totally a queen without her crown? I mean, you never know, a snowman could pick it up or something and cause havoc with purple-nosed Olafs!  ;)

Well, is she totally a queen without her crown? I mean, you never know, a snowman could pick it up or something and cause havoc with purple-nosed Olafs! ;)

Haahahahahahhaha ;)

Well Marshmellow did pick it up in the little clip after te credicts and put it on.

Did anyone else see that clip?

I did. my sisters said that there was a hilarious video clip at the end and made me wait ten minutes to get to it.

We waited in the cinema for 10 mins too but we just skipped the credicts on the DVD to get to the clip. We didn't know that there would be a clip, we just assumed it :D

Yeah, we were waiting for the clip after everyone else had left and they were cleaning up. We did get some gems while we were waiting such as "the views expresses by Krisroff that all men are disgusting is his personal view only and does not reflect the views of this company" XD

Yeah, we were waiting for the clip after everyone else had left and they were cleaning up. We did get some gems while we were waiting such as "the views expresses by Krisroff that all men are disgusting is his personal view only and does not reflect the views of this company" XD

Good delightful times waiting in the cinema together, delightful :D

Honestly, I'm starting to speak in it automatically.....

:D

Delightful. Intentionally making your posts a little harder to read but a little more interesting at the same time. Why would you do something like that? Oh....wait....ok carry on.

Delightful. Intentionally making your posts a little harder to read but a little more interesting at the same time. Why would you do something like that? Oh....wait....ok carry on.

Wasing good of the questioning. Notting of a me a reason. Wasing you of having a problem with the hard and of the interesting?

Just hit Alt + a and you can read it perfectly :)

Edit: I tried to recommend highlighting at first but i could not remember the right word, so ALt + a was the closest i could get =P

Edited by Binnut