Hello! New member!

Just hit Alt + a and you can read it perfectly :)

I just highlight the post. Why do you need notepad?

(Apologies for causing you inconvenience. That wasn't the intention :))

Neither of which works on an iPad ;)

I was just kidding though. Don't avoid white text on my account because it does add some fun to posts. It's not your fault iPads aren't designed well for reading white text... Or that I choose to use my iPad to check the forum as much as I do my computer.

Really? Is this quite necessary? I'd prefer to not copy posts to notepad to read them :P

My Eyes! Colours! My Eyes! ; )

I use colours for reasons. They actually make my posts easier to read if you know what I am doing.

Except for the white text. I suppose that doesn't make it easier to read so much, but the other colours do!

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

My Eyes! Colours! My Eyes! ; )

I use colours for reasons. They actually make my posts easier to read if you know what I am doing.

Except for the white text. I suppose that doesn't make it easier to read so much, but the other colours do!

I love the colored writing :D

How did you do that?

I love the colored writing :D

How did you do that?

It's one of the reply options in the post box. On the bar along the top of the box is a picture of a capital letter "A" with a few colored squares by it. This is just to the left of the emoticon button, just to the right of the font and text size controls. See? This post was very helpful, so upvote maybe?

It's one of the reply options in the post box. On the bar along the top of the box is a picture of a capital letter "A" with a few colored squares by it. This is just to the left of the emoticon button, just to the right of the font and text size controls. See? This post was very helpful, so upvote maybe?

The fast reply box?

Most likely. Its a website thing not a device thing, as far as I'm aware. But I'm not exactly an expert at this.

Correct, it's just adding the tags manually instead of having the text editor do it for you so those would work no matter what device or browser you are using. They are fairly universal tags as well so would likely work on just about any forum.

Correct, it's just adding the tags manually instead of having the text editor do it for you so those would work no matter what device or browser you are using. They are fairly universal tags as well so would likely work on just about any forum.

sweet! thanks :)

I actually started Elantris today, and its pretty good.

Ok... the amount of Frozen jokes that have appeared just because of your photo is absolutely hilarious... sitting in class right now I almost started laughing.

I would say that with all the Words of Radiance business that is going on, the Stormlight archive should be on the top of your reading list... after Mistborn of course. Note that the first part of WoK is kinda boring, but gets so exciting in the second part and in WoR that my head nearly exploded... twice

But I think that finishing Mistborn up to Alloy of Law would be good cause Mistborn is the best.

And I agree that although Warbreaker isn't Sanderson's best work... it lets you appreciate the awesomeness of his other books... specifically the Stormlight Archive. 

Ok... the amount of Frozen jokes that have appeared just because of your photo is absolutely hilarious... sitting in class right now I almost started laughing.

I would say that with all the Words of Radiance business that is going on, the Stormlight archive should be on the top of your reading list... after Mistborn of course. Note that the first part of WoK is kinda boring, but gets so exciting in the second part and in WoR that my head nearly exploded... twice

But I think that finishing Mistborn up to Alloy of Law would be good cause Mistborn is the best.

And I agree that although Warbreaker isn't Sanderson's best work... it lets you appreciate the awesomeness of his other books... specifically the Stormlight Archive.

Glad to make you smile :)

What's the Stormlight Archive?

It's the planet which the books the Way of Kings and Words of Radiance are set on. They are Brandon Sanderson's most recent books.

Not trying to be a pain here but while Words of Radiance is his most recent book, Way of Kings was released back in 2010 so:

-Alcatraz versus the shattered lens

-Towers of Midnight

-Memory of Light

-Infinity Blade: Awakening

-Infinity Blade: Redemption

-The Emperor's Soul

-Legion

-Alloy of Law

-Steelheart

-The Rithmatist

(and some short stories)

I think that's everything.

All came out in-between Way of Kings and Words of Radiance. :P

Edited by lord Claincy Ffnord

Not trying to be a pain here but while Words of Radiance is his most recent book, Way of Kings was released back in 2010 so:

-Alcatraz versus the shattered lens

-Towers of Midnight

-Memory of Light

-Infinity Blade: Awakening

-Infinity Blade: Redemption

-The Emperor's Soul

-Legion

-Alloy of Law

-Steelheart

-The Rithmatist

(and some short stories)

I think that's everything.

All came out in-between Way of Kings and Words of Radiance. :P

Technically some of those aren't books :P

They're novella's, plus isn't Legion and TES mainly audiobook?