Hello! New member!

Technically some of those aren't books :P

They're novella's, plus isn't Legion and TES mainly audiobook?

My signed TES hardback begs to differ.

I don't care if something is a Novella or a novel, if there is a book of it it's a book ;)

The only two there that may not be books by that definition are the infinity blade novels. I don't know if you can get hardcopies of them. Even if you can't, I would say they still deserve mentioning.

I don't care if something is a Novella or a novel, if there is a book of it it's a book ;)

The only two there that may not be books by that definition are the infinity blade novels. I don't know if you can get hardcopies of them. Even if you can't, I would say they still deserve mentioning.

Well yes, I have a paperback TES/Legion too.

I was trying to be silly but I guess it just didn't come across.

Either that or I've temporarily misplaced my sense of humour. Hum....

Not sure, I do like the beginning scene with the prince

Also, this is the 300th post!!

*pulls out party poppers*

300 posts in the introduction topic.

Why has no one started a Featherblade-like cult fanbase for Elsa yet?!?

300 posts in the introduction topic.

Why has no one started a Featherblade-like cult fanbase for Elsa yet?!?

Indeed she is the queen.

(Which makes me realise just how many Sanderson queens we have. )

Aesudan, Vin, Sarene, Siri...

What's feather blade?

And fanbase? Wow :D

Well now it's definately not a kingdom of isolation and it looks like I'm the queen :D

The Featherblades are a noble order of knights dedicated to the protection of one of the most popular moderators, FeatherWriter

I'm not one of the Featherblades, but I intend to join them. I have something they need. Something precious, something incredible. Not an object, but an experience. I know his secret.

I've seen Insurrectionist Fungus read.

Well yes, I have a paperback TES/Legion too.

I was trying to be silly but I guess it just didn't come across.

Either that or I've temporarily misplaced my sense of humour. Hum....

My post was also supposed to be in good-natured fun, sorry if that didn't come across right.

DANG TEXT LIMITATIONS! =p

Which post?

That one.

I can't really think of much else to say here.*shrug*

Back when whoever it was in Utah complaining about the snow (too lazy to go all the way back to get quotes), I laughed.

I live in Canada guys. Northern Canada. The snow just left like last week. In January, for about a week straight, it was around -60 degrees Celsius. (-76 Fahrenheit). And we had four feet of snow. There's still ice on the lake, but the snow is finally almost all gone.

EDIT: Sorry if I seemed mad, not my intent. :)

Edited by Khyrindor

Back when whoever it was in Utah complaining about the snow (too lazy to go all the way back to get quotes), I laughed.

I live in Canada guys. Northern Canada. The snow just left like last week. In January, for about a week straight, it was around -60 degrees Celsius. (-76 Fahrenheit). And we had four feet of snow. There's still ice on the lake, but the snow is finally almost all gone.

its fine. I know its a lot worse in Canada but if you knew me you would know i complain about everything.

I live in Canada guys. Northern Canada. The snow just left like last week. In January, for about a week straight, it was around -60 degrees Celsius. (-76 Fahrenheit). And we had four feet of snow. There's still ice on the lake, but the snow is finally almost all gone.

Snow! You're so lucky! It's boiling hot here and it's only late autumn.

Do you Ice skate on the lake?