Hello! New member!

Anything really. I've seen mini castles that you can walk in (made by professionals), but where I live they did an amateur contest and they were mostly animals and stuff. They can be awesome. Some people dye them though and it kinda ruins it (to me, anyway). The castle that I saw though was clear like glass. I know a guy who can make a snowfort and carve real-looking faces in it, and then shine lights through them. Its cool.

Wow! A mini castle sounds amazing!!

I did see something on YouTube where they were making ice statues of frozen characters. Do people ever do that?

Well obviously if they are made out of ice then logic dictates they'd be frozen characters :D

Hahaha

Are you allowed to touch any of the ice sculptures?

I remember a while back there was this thing with fake snow and fake ice sculptures but we weren't allowed to touch them...

Well I guess when you destroy them, obviously. I don't know if people touched them or not, but I never did. Was the fake snow cold?

Nah it wasn't cold because the exhibition was outside and if it was real things, it would probably melt. Fake snow is usually made of paper.

Ever felt fake snow?

I'm actually disappointed that the winters have become shorter here in Sweden. There is no snow before Christmas nowdays and I'm sad about that. I feel both ways about snow, it is beautiful and it is fun to play with and nice when going for a walk sometimes (a good feeling) but it is a pain when you really need to get somewhere and the snow is making it harder/slower. Going skiing for vacations is a completely positive experience.

Yeah kids have died when their fort collapses. It can block up the roads, but usually people are good at plowing them, and the bigger problem is the ice covering them.

Wow. That puts a whole new perspective on it.

That's something new. Snow fights look fun though,

Do people plow them or is it a plower truck?