Hello! New member!

Thanks! :) I hope it's delightful. ( hahaha)

You can make so many puns with your username :)

Oh gosh, please stop. It's not even multiple ones, it's just the same one, over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  :wacko:

If you're gonna pun on my name, at least be original please!

(Not just you Elsa. Everyone. Please.)

Oh gosh, please stop. It's not even multiple ones, it's just the same one, over and over and over and over and over and over and over.  :wacko:

If you're gonna pun on my name, at least be original please!

(Not just you Elsa. Everyone. Please.)

It's disturbingly hilarious how we're watching Delightful descend further and further into madness all because of the username she chose. :D

You should have named yourself monarch of an obscure species of mythological fairy. There's not a lot of pun-tential for Kobold word plays.

Delightfully, Delightful descends, delving dark delirious depths. Don't disturb Delightful - death drifts down. Dangerous dichotomies - Destruction, delirium, delight - Delightful draws danger. 

See, this is inventive. This I approve of. Take an upvote.

On the bright side, she may have actually Snapped.

This is a bright side? When you've put me in enough pain to make me Snap?

There's not a lot of pun-tential for Kobold word plays.

Your Kobolds are no match for my MISTBORN/FERUCHEMIST/RETURNED/RADIANT POWERS! You won't be so Ko-bold as to make such statements when my Kobolled together powers are wre-King havoc upon you!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ODIUM REIGNS! HE REIGNS! OH STORMFATHER, RASHEK, WE ARE HIS!!!!!!!!! SANITY IS DDEEEAAADDD! YOU HAVE KILLED HEEERRR!

Edited by Delightful

Your Kobolds are no match for my MISTBORN/FERUCHEMIST/RETURNED/RADIANT POWERS! You won't be so Ko-bold as to make such statements when my Kobolled together powers are wre-King havoc upon you!

MUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA ODIUM REIGNS! HE REIGNS! OH STORMFATHER, RASHEK, WE ARE HIS!!!!!!!!! SANITY IS DDEEEAAADDD! YOU HAVE KILLED HEEERRR!

Yup, I think you guys broke her. You happy now?

I have a mental image of Delightful, sitting in the middle of the Australian outback, cackling madly and frightening every dingo in a two hundred mile radius.

Remember kids: don't do puns.

can i have her shardblade she isn't using it