Hello! New member!

I have a mental image of Delightful, sitting in the middle of the Australian outback, cackling madly and frightening every dingo in a two hundred mile radius.

Remember kids: don't do puns.

can i have her shardblade she isn't using it

Dingo? Pfft, don't be insulting. She's scaring away even the drop bears!

Be careful she might lash out randomly if you try to take it from her, sneak in from behind, Aussies are dangerous

It's disturbingly hilarious how we're watching Delightful descend further and further into madness all because of the username she chose. :D

You should have named yourself monarch of an obscure species of mythological fairy. There's not a lot of pun-tential for Kobold word plays.

Hahaha yes :D well you can't make many puns for Elsa... But frozen references :D

It's disturbingly hilarious how we're watching Delightful descend further and further into madness all because of the username she chose. :D

You should have named yourself monarch of an obscure species of mythological fairy. There's not a lot of pun-tential for Kobold word plays.

I have never had a pun made out of my username but people like kobold king who have read the wheel of time can call me a stubborn woolhead. which isn't true. at least not the the woolhead part. stubborn that i'll admit.

"Tree stumps and men, he said to Moiraine. The Two Rivers has both and one is about as likely to budge as the other."

and elsa I don't think it was the questions that made this thread popular. remember what I said earlier I think it is the attitude.

Edited by Matrim Bloody Cauthon

I have never had a pun made out of my username but people like kobold king who have read the wheel of time can call me a stubborn woolhead. which isn't true. at least not the the woolhead part. stubborn that i'll admit.

You just hammered the final nail in your Cauthon.

Agreed... but wouldn't it be better if we wore our profile pics as masks?

Oooh I am so doing that now.

And I will wear my kobold mask not only to conventions, but into town and on errands. I will never be separated from it. Kobold King will no longer be my screen name.

I will be Kobold King.

Possibly. Has it occurred to you that your ice powers combined with your penchant for transforming vast swathes of terrain into steel creates tons and tons of high-conductivity surfaces that soak up all heat to the touch when brought to low temperatures? Under your reign, people are freezing in the cold metal urban maze, their body heat being leached off and sunk into the practically limitless reservoir of steel you've built.

Apparently I'm not so much delightful as delirious with my supposed dingo friends so....

Elsa, do you want to build a snowman?

Of Course I want to build a snowman!! But Its not exactly snowing here....

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 387973120 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 462653744 bytes) in Unknown on line 0