The Game and its losers.

Ink

6 hours ago, Edema Rue said:

DONT YOU DARE

DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

I CAN BRIBE BETTER

AND BLACKMAIL TOO

ARE YOU SURE THATS THE SIDE YOU WANT TO BE ON

Hmm…what do you have to offer? And how will you blackmail me?

6 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Welp.

I've been summoned to both sides.

Now what do I do

Choose the winning side

1 hour ago, Dragonheir said:

Real me doesn’t have those in large quantities (but I should have all three in small amounts; frying pan, very rusty shovel head, and tin foil). Pig iron is used to make cast iron, and can be combined with rust to make steel at high volumes. While researching that though, I asked one of my friends if we should try it and was told that rust, pig iron, and aluminum makes thermite. So my mildly pyromaniacical sarcasm has been turned into me knowing something new about both chemistry and other sharders. Yay! 

*takes chocolate, takes more popcorn, makes chocolate covered popcorn, shares with @Spark of Hope and anyone else who wants some* 

Cash’s bribing is ahead, but not by much. 
Contestants don’t read this or you lose the bribing: 

Reveal hidden contents

I may or may not just be taking the imaginary currency I’m given, without giving an advantage. 

*offers blowtorch to ignite things*

9 hours ago, Dragonheir said:

Real me doesn’t have those in large quantities (but I should have all three in small amounts; frying pan, very rusty shovel head, and tin foil). Pig iron is used to make cast iron, and can be combined with rust to make steel at high volumes. While researching that though, I asked one of my friends if we should try it and was told that rust, pig iron, and aluminum makes thermite. So my mildly pyromaniacical sarcasm has been turned into me knowing something new about both chemistry and other sharders. Yay! 

*takes chocolate, takes more popcorn, makes chocolate covered popcorn, shares with @Spark of Hope and anyone else who wants some* 

Cash’s bribing is ahead, but not by much. 
Contestants don’t read this or you lose the bribing: 

Reveal hidden contents

I may or may not just be taking the imaginary currency I’m given, without giving an advantage. 

*hugs and eats*

8 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Welp.

I've been summoned to both sides.

Now what do I do

The rules I wrote before Eddie pinged me say the first side to summon someone gets them, and Eddie summoned you first

49 minutes ago, shortcake said:

watcha need help with?

We’re fighting Cash because entertainment 

28 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

*hugs and eats*

The rules I wrote before Eddie pinged me say the first side to summon someone gets them, and Eddie summoned you first

We’re fighting Cash because entertainment 

haha @Cash67 I've yoinked your "letter e" priveledges hehehe now you can't use it

8 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Hmm...

Interesting...

You should be on my side.

We shall be "The Unde"side"ed" side.

I de "side"Ed to join your side

26 minutes ago, Edema Rue said:

Guys I have excellent news

you all lose the game

Hooray! …Wait WHAT?!

Edited by Vyzkel Willbender

1 hour ago, shortcake said:

haha @Cash67 I've yoinked your "letter e" priveledges hehehe now you can't use it

Shoot. In kind, I will rob you of your “a” rights. You may not construct words with said icon in this chain of discussion. 

4 hours ago, Cash67 said:

Shoot. In kind, I will rob you of your “a” rights. You may not construct words with said icon in this chain of discussion. 

surprisingly, you didn't use the letter e

I'm proud of you

Spoiler

DANG IT I CANT SAY PAT PAT

4 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I lock all my rights in a metal case

Then I will forcibly obtain your l3fts

39 minutes ago, shortcake said:

surprisingly, you didn't use the letter e

I'm proud of you

Reveal hidden contents

DANG IT I CANT SAY PAT PAT

No you cannot. 

Lost again by the way. 

5 hours ago, Cash67 said:

You thought you just did something there, don’t you? I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but numerous sentences could be constructed without the first letter of the English lexicon.

3 minutes ago, Spark of Hope said:

You thought you just did something there, don’t you? I’m sorry to burst your bubble, but numerous sentences could be constructed without the first letter of the English lexicon.

I have heard that sentence before.. 

There’s an entire book written without the letter e, and it’s called Gadsby. It’s on my list of things to read, supposedly they describe a horse drawn fire engine without using the words horse, fire, or engine. 

8 hours ago, Spark of Hope said:

9 hours ago, shortcake said:

Well I didn't know that before so now I'm doing my own thing.

*steals popcorn*

7 hours ago, strmblsd said:

I de "side"Ed to join your side

Yay!

22 minutes ago, Pineap-spider said:

There’s an entire book written without the letter e, and it’s called Gadsby. It’s on my list of things to read, supposedly they describe a horse drawn fire engine without using the words horse, fire, or engine. 

That actually sounds pretty interesting

On 7/5/2024 at 12:51 AM, Through The Living Glass said:

HELLO HOOMANS

I SUMMON @Hyper129

Welcome, Hyper!

ehhhehehehehehEEEEEEEEEEEE

*Rises from a weird portal in the floor, sitting in a fold-out chair and holding a Yu-Gi-Oh deck*

What is happening? *Looks around for a second* Ah man, does anyone have a deckbox?

*I search for a moment then find a deck box in my pocket. I put the deck into it and summon my Cultivationspren Plumeria as a Shard-M249 Squad Automatic Weapon*

I think there's a fight. Where is the fight?

(Oh also I'm joining the Unde"side"ed)