The Game and its losers.

Ink

37 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

It’s quiet… too quiet *ruffles through list of all the Sharders I know*

@strmblsd @Scars of Hathsin @Through The Living Glass @SourCandyLime @TwinSouls @BlueWildRye @LightRinger @Ancient Elantrian @One of the Ten Fools @Edema Rue

LOUD LOUD LOUD I AM LOUD

I'm going to summon everyone you just summoned now.

@strmblsd @Scars of Hathsin @Through The Living Glass @SourCandyLime @TwinSouls @LightRinger @Ancient Elantrian @One of the Ten Fools @Edema Rue

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

@strmblsd @Scars of Hathsin @Through The Living Glass @SourCandyLime @TwinSouls @BlueWildRye @LightRinger @Ancient Elantrian @One of the Ten Fools @Edema Rue

22 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

LOUD LOUD LOUD I AM LOUD

@strmblsd @Scars of Hathsin @Through The Living Glass @SourCandyLime @TwinSouls @LightRinger @Ancient Elantrian @One of the Ten Fools @Edema Rue

2 minutes ago, Through The Living Glass said:

Hi I have also been summoned @strmblsd @Scars of Hathsin @Through The Living Glass @SourCandyLime @TwinSouls @LightRinger @Ancient Elantrian @One of the Ten Fools @Edema Rue

1 minute ago, strmblsd said:

1 hour ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Ah darn

three summons?!

Edited by TwinSouls

10 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

9 hours ago, BlueWildRye said:

LOUD LOUD LOUD I AM LOUD

9 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

9 hours ago, strmblsd said:

9 hours ago, Through The Living Glass said:

OY

YOU ALL JUST LOST BACON POINTS

*withholds muffins*

On 7/26/2024 at 12:54 PM, strmblsd said:

Guys who else misses @Just-A-Stick

On 7/30/2024 at 10:23 PM, strmblsd said:

Hey there and @Edema Rue.

Oh hey @Through The Living Glass when does @Just-A-Stickget back?

On 7/30/2024 at 10:48 PM, Vyzkel Willbender said:

I believe, @strmblsd, that @Just-A-Stick said she would come back in August.

Hi

Do you ever think what would happen if I disappeared? How long would it take people to notice? How would people react?

Edited by strmblsd

3 minutes ago, strmblsd said:

Do you ever think what would happen if I disappeared? How long would it take people to notice? How would people react?

Probably about a day or two, depending on a person’s relationship with you, it also depends how you disappear; did it happen gradually or abruptly? Other factors include where it happened, how it happened, and when it happened. I bet the longest time it would take people to notice would be a week or less, fastest would be about an hour.

5 minutes ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Probably about a day or two, depending on a person’s relationship with you, it also depends how you disappear; did it happen gradually or abruptly? Other factors include where it happened, how it happened, and when it happened. I bet the longest time it would take people to notice would be a week or less, fastest would be about an hour.

Yeah I feel like my friends would notice for weeks.. they don't respond even when I text them so why would they notice 

1 hour ago, strmblsd said:

Yeah I feel like my friends would notice for weeks.. they don't respond even when I text them so why would they notice 

Well if they recognize that you text them so often, imagine what they would think when all the sudden it was radio silence, they would probably be concerned or at least curious what happened.

57 minutes ago, BlueWildRye said:

@strmblsd

NONONO DON'T DISAPPEAR MATE

I SUMMON YOU

AND @Just-A-Stick BECAUSE SHE'S BACK NOW

trust me when I say time travel to the future does not work the way you might think it does

9 hours ago, Vyzkel Willbender said:

Well if they recognize that you text them so often, imagine what they would think when all the sudden it was radio silence, they would probably be concerned or at least curious what happened.

That is probably true